Beta 1.1

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

ph0enX

Re: Beta 1.1

Post by ph0enX »

No raw input yet? Ill be happy if u could answer to my post about it cause 2 different answers from nadeo.
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 38&start=0
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Direct input is using raw input, and not windows ones. It created a confusion at the beginning and I believe xbx made a mistake eventually saying that it was using WM inputs.
schl3ck

Post by schl3ck »

Hylis wrote:... since you can remove blocs that are on top of others ^_^ ...
What do you mean with that?
prodiG

Post by prodiG »

I can put blocs on top of each other?!?!??!?! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.
haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011

Post by haenry »

seems nice :thumbsup:
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

prodiG wrote:I can put blocs on top of each other?!?!??!?! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.
just the one that you were capable to put the under the ones you were placing under the ones you can now place on top of which of the one you were placing before under, if you see what I mean. :mrgreen:

It is just more simple, not new possibilities.
noSub

Post by noSub »

what is the siege mode? Maybe a short discription? ;)
crooms

Post by crooms »

I was a little excited that i could make multi-level corridors with square blocks and BIG ROOMS. Oh well...

If you added a square block without a foundation that could go on top of other blocks it would be great! Corridors and towers and big rooms and buildings and stuff!
schl3ck

Post by schl3ck »

Hylis wrote:just the one that you were capable to put the under the ones you were placing under the ones you can now place on top of which of the one you were placing before under, if you see what I mean. :mrgreen:
I think you mean, that now you can place blocks, which you can also place on other blocs, e.g. roads, and after that you can place the block, which can be placed beneath the first block, e.g. hills, so that the road is on the same lvel as the hill. Am I correct?
anvolcano

Post by anvolcano »

Uhhh, from Siege Mode:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/92010 ... 956399E2C/

While I know it's a beta, and I'm excited to play the new mode, maybe you should do a grammar check before sending out a patch to everyone? Should read "Waiting for players on each team..." ;)

(not a big deal, of course. Now just waiting for people to join my server so I can play Siege :D)

e: Similar issues with the rules:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/92010 ... 523E1C4BD/

Here's a somewhat easier to read version:
Two teams - 5 vs 5
  • The goal of this mode is to capture all of the poles on the map before the opposing team.
  • The match is divided into five rounds. In each round, each team has one attacking turn and one defending turn.
  • In each turn, the attackers try to capture as many poles as they can, while the defense tries to stop them.
  • The attackers only have one life per turn, but the defense respawns each time a pole is captured. If the attacking team is eliminated, the turn is over, and the players switch sides.
  • The attackers gain one additional armor per round, although they must always start from the beginning of the map.
  • The first team to capture all of the poles, or the team with the most captured poles after five rounds, wins the match.
Last edited by anvolcano on 19 Jul 2012, 21:24, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Shootmania”