Beta 1.1

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

fyem

Re: Beta 1.1

Post by fyem »

schl3ck wrote:
Hylis wrote:just the one that you were capable to put the under the ones you were placing under the ones you can now place on top of which of the one you were placing before under, if you see what I mean. :mrgreen:
I think you mean, that now you can place blocks, which you can also place on other blocs, e.g. roads, and after that you can place the block, which can be placed beneath the first block, e.g. hills, so that the road is on the same lvel as the hill. Am I correct?
No. That is not it!
Before you could place an archway and put a stone block under it.
Now you can place a stone block and put the archway on top. (before the 2nd option would not work)

Before you could place terrain and then stone blocks on top or on the side.
If you placed the stone block before and then try to add terrain the blocks would get deleted.
Now this doesn't happen anymore. Instead the stone block will be on top of the terrain.

One other thing i think was also changed:
Before you could not put stone blocks on top of each other to make it higher (you would have to delete the bottom one first)
Now you definitely can just put it above to increase the height.
tnc1976

Post by tnc1976 »

Hylis wrote: Shootmania :
- Fixed a bug where players could keep the Nucleus weapon after having left underground tunnels
I dont know if this is Reported but i have the problem seen reversed. If i go through a Circlehole i get no nucleus but it happens only sometimes.

If needed i do a Report with the Map and Replay that it shows.
MaxxB1ade

Post by MaxxB1ade »

Any chance that if updates and fixes are still being made that the problem I have can be sorted?

I have two monitors, I usually browse on one and game on the other, however if I change focus to my browsing monitor, maniaplanet minimises (as its a full screen proggy)

Can we have a windowed (fullscreen) mode like in World of Warcraft so that I can read the forum whilst updating (like now) etc.

Thanks

Maxx
MOBO: Asus M3A32-MVP DELUXE - CPU: AMD Athlon 7750 Black Edition @ 2700MHz
RAM: 4096MB - GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 -- OS: XP Pro (SP3) -- DirectX: 9.0c
MaxxB1ade

Post by MaxxB1ade »

Just thought, perhaps there is a way of doing this already and I am just being thick?

If there is please let me know.

Thanks maniapeeps...
Toubib

Post by Toubib »

You already can use the windowed mode, directly in the configuration screen of the maniaplanet launcher. It should be something like "display mode".
Maps : TM² - TMUF - TMO
Image Image
Kryw

Post by Kryw »

increase the nucleus reloading against an attacker with 5 hp it's ridiculous :/
rissoxx

Post by rissoxx »

Will you guys fix the net code/ hitbox? There are some issues with the hitbox and it should get fixed! Plzz look at it! :)
MaxxB1ade

Post by MaxxB1ade »

Toubib wrote:You already can use the windowed mode, directly in the configuration screen of the maniaplanet launcher. It should be something like "display mode".
Awesome, thanks very much for this tip....

Shows once again that I am just thick and do not explore the config as properly as I should.

Now, without any further updates, I am a happy bunny :)
FailWhale

Post by FailWhale »

After i patched my game, i dont have any sound in-game :<
dsi1

Post by dsi1 »

fyem wrote:
schl3ck wrote:
Hylis wrote:just the one that you were capable to put the under the ones you were placing under the ones you can now place on top of which of the one you were placing before under, if you see what I mean. :mrgreen:
I think you mean, that now you can place blocks, which you can also place on other blocs, e.g. roads, and after that you can place the block, which can be placed beneath the first block, e.g. hills, so that the road is on the same lvel as the hill. Am I correct?
No. That is not it!
Before you could place an archway and put a stone block under it.
Now you can place a stone block and put the archway on top. (before the 2nd option would not work)

Before you could place terrain and then stone blocks on top or on the side.
If you placed the stone block before and then try to add terrain the blocks would get deleted.
Now this doesn't happen anymore. Instead the stone block will be on top of the terrain.

One other thing i think was also changed:
Before you could not put stone blocks on top of each other to make it higher (you would have to delete the bottom one first)
Now you definitely can just put it above to increase the height.
Well that's disappointing :/

We need floating ruins blocks badly.

Even what you describe doesn't work with every ruins block either.

Return to “Shootmania”