Beta 3 RC1

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Omnixor »

c'mon, you aren't going to prove nadeo that it's a bad idea anyway. just wait and play.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
maiiden

Post by maiiden »

you only can say it from your imaginations BUT not from your experiance, so you know nothing kid!!!
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

soon, if you do a defense laser reload of 1 per minute, do you still think that rail is stronger to rocket, according to the fact that the attacker has three armors and can see you through wall somehow?
MattjA

Post by MattjA »

Hylis wrote:soon, if you do a defense laser reload of 1 per minute, do you still think that rail is stronger to rocket, according to the fact that the attacker has three armors and can see you through wall somehow?
A reload of 1 per minute is almost ridiculous, but not so powerful compared to the attacker which is a bonus. Definitely a great valuable way of progressing. If that is the case then I guess rockets could still be favoured.
Last edited by MattjA on 09 Feb 2013, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Confruggy

Post by Confruggy »

Just let's try it out. And then we'll see, where are more players at...
CRTV_sKiLoU

Post by CRTV_sKiLoU »

I think this new fetaure more strategic approach to the attack
wait to test it and see on new map !!
bRambiShow

Post by bRambiShow »

Everithing is ok expect that point 5, I think That is a pretty shit that now the defender can chose weapons!! We notify that the rail position are op but it's ok becouse the defender player have a reduced movement !! Try to think a player that have free movement... don't think is a good idea!! but let's see...
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

djhubertus wrote:Please release this update tomorrow, not today (SMPL Elite Cup Finals)
we have already postponed for IPL somehow but because of the unexpected time we took today, it starts to be really difficult to postpone

it was scheduled for this morning in order to avoid maximum troubles, but we ran into a strange server behavior :/

we are developing some stuff right now

at least, I can tell we will not release it before 19:30. If matches can be done launched before. If you launch the client before the update, and keep the dedicated servers online, you may be able to play after this time.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

MattjA wrote:
Hylis wrote:soon, if you do a defense laser reload of 1 per minute, do you still think that rail is stronger to rocket, according to the fact that the attacker has three armors and can see you through wall somehow?
A reload of 1 per minute is almost ridiculous, but not so powerful compared to the attacker which is a bonus. Definitely a great valuable way of progressing. If that is the case then I guess rockets could still be favoured.
I don't say it is a minute, but it was to illustrate that "balance" is a different question than "choices"

does not mean it works, but "taste" "balance" "maps" "diversity" are many different things that are sometimes mixed
xXSoOnXx

Post by xXSoOnXx »

Tunga wrote:@Soon, You can say whatever you want, doesn't mean that this won't happen because you haven't even tested it yet. Shut up and eat it.
Okay kid
go look at the definition of "idea"
& go speak to me...

i will stop to speak, because i'm a player, every sucker will say : "oh yeah, great update !"

Return to “Shootmania”