Paranoia Release!! (Shootmania Horror Singleplayer Map)

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

OrecaShadow

Paranoia Release!! (Shootmania Horror Singleplayer Map)

Post by OrecaShadow »

Yeah my friends, this friday my special singleplayer map will be released after 5 months of work.
"Paranoia - the dead darkness"

This doesnt comes alone, so we made also a titelpack for it and upcoming projects:
Name: Shootmania "Tears"

- A really cool menu which will be backgound changed after every big update :yes:
- A gamemode, special made for the singleplayer :o
- ca. 100 new Items for the editor + some small lamps to set up your room light :gobananas:
- ca. over 400 sounds and musiktitels for using with the mediatracker to create your own story experience.
- 3 new and exclusive skins for the editor + 1 Special-Feature skin which is invisisble (only useable in editor)

The titelpack has no multiplayer yet, but we are working on it for the next big update. :thumbsup:

You can already download the titelpack.
Download: DOWNLOAD KLICK HIER

The starring map is aviable at the 21.03.14 at 18 o´clock (german time) at this link:

MAP DOWNLOAD

The release Trailer is also aviable at the same time:
http://youtu.be/CuT-dBRPnYM

Before you are able to play the map (start it by click on validate in editor) you have to fix a mediatracker bug by yourself. Here is a simple and easy tutorial how to fix it.
http://youtu.be/6M-SfI82By0

I hope you will enjoy the work and stay tuned for upcoming story projects of me :roflol:
Last edited by OrecaShadow on 18 Mar 2014, 19:32, edited 2 times in total.
Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Re: Paranoia Release!! (Shootmania Horror Singleplayer Map)

Post by Nerpson »

I love your work guys! GG

But why creating this post before the release?
ImageImageImageImage
OrecaShadow

Post by OrecaShadow »

Nerpson wrote:I love your work guys! GG

But why creating this post before the release?

Cause you can already Download the Titelpack (210 MB )

And its only 1 week to the release so we just want to let people know when it comes out.

:D
.NitroGuy.

Post by .NitroGuy. »

I don't think the map download link is working :(
UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

.NitroGuy. wrote:I don't think the map download link is working :(
OrecaShadow wrote:The starring map is aviable at the 21.03.14 at 18 o´clock (german time) at this link:

MAP DOWNLOAD
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

This looks interesting. I installed the title pack and I see there's some nice custom objects but I can't see any icons for them. I found it annoying that I have to go through all objects every time to find the one I want :?
Other than that it's looking good.
I would have thought about including a custom mod to go with the title pack, I find the vivid colours of the objects are not fitting with Storms original mod.
OrecaShadow

Post by OrecaShadow »

Skeleton wrote:This looks interesting. I installed the title pack and I see there's some nice custom objects but I can't see any icons for them. I found it annoying that I have to go through all objects every time to find the one I want :?
Other than that it's looking good.
I would have thought about including a custom mod to go with the title pack, I find the vivid colours of the objects are not fitting with Storms original mod.
I had some problems when i created the Items and i worked over 2 months on it so i wasnt able to set up Icons. Might i can Fix this in a Update.

We are working on serveral Mods also a Spacestation Mod for one of the upcoming projects.

But you just have only to click through all of those Items and you will just have not many problems in finding the right ones.

:D
The main work in this Titelpack were all of those sounds and music. You can just look over all those in mediatracker.
.NitroGuy.

Post by .NitroGuy. »

Oops, I thought it said 12.3.14 ^^
Lorisa

Post by Lorisa »

I apologize for meddle, but it would be nice if the ammo ended, and we had to search for the flagpole, or checkpoint, which could reload weapon.

Return to “Shootmania”