ShootMania Storm Power Up!

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

mine3

Re: ShootMania Storm Power Up!

Post by mine3 »

Nice update, but the stamina change dont feel right.
The game has too less stamina already.
Stamina should be increased by 20-30% already
sadzealot

Post by sadzealot »

UrinStein wrote: I would be interested in that too. Maybe I'm just dumb, and 'm often very bad at hand-coordination, but I still find it awkward to have to hold the button for big WJs.

It would probably need a kind of check box system for me, since there is only one button for all of this. :D

Jump-Button:
progressive jump? yes
progressive walljump? no

Customisable Jump Button Hype! xD
Yeah, that would actually be much better. Progressive walljumps in itself added nothing to the gameplay imo. And The fun part was the multiplatform gameplay of it with movement, jumps, walljumps, some staminaruns here and there, close battles.. it was fun. Atleast for me.

The currnet progressive walljumps just seem to be a forced mechanical operation for players, that isn't really based in skill. Just tiresome. Atleast if it isn't selectable like you described. Let the players who want it have it. Nadeo hasn't exactly embraced customization and selectability with SM, stating they want everyone to have the same experience etc. I doubt they'll change here?

I feel the latest changes have been going in the opposite direction of my wishes.. and by the looks of it, will continue to do that. And for Elite, it's not the Elite I enjoyed. Hasn't really been for a long time.

So unless this is changed, this hasn't addressed any of my concerns really.
novationx

Post by novationx »

I think u missunderstood the part about losing stamina when you fall , Sadzaelot.
Anyways, lets just wait & see. I dont think stamina should be touched btw :)
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
sadzealot

Post by sadzealot »

novationx wrote:I think u missunderstood the part about losing stamina when you fall , Sadzaelot.
Anyways, lets just wait & see. I dont think stamina should be touched btw :)
maybe I did..
UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

sadzealot wrote:Nadeo hasn't exactly embraced customization and selectability with SM, stating they want everyone to have the same experience etc. I doubt they'll change here?
Well they made the customisable beakons/pings in the interface settings that I had been asking for and I really really like how they did it. Even a lot better than I could have imagined.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
Kryw

Post by Kryw »

Hi, I don't know if my question is on the right topic, but what about ESWC this year and another LAN (gamescom ect...) ?
Reahx

Post by Reahx »

Hylis wrote:
Shootmania
« Power Up! »

Siege
This mode is my vision of the 5vs5 mode you can see in gaming, where each players have a more specific role, with matchmaking, items to buy, progression during the play of the map etc. While the basic RvL Siege will stay and be supported (the demo release will include some improvements) and enable to reach the top of the ladder, the Siege mode will be enhanced with new power ups, new balances and updates during the trip. And the goal is to reach a destination that is stable to avoid to expect players to learn again all the macro at each change.

items to buy? you mean like with your number of kills you can buy a life/weapon/stamina?
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

With Credits that you win during the rounds, you can select items from your class store at the start of a round. For example, a bonus of "Turbo Hit" that regens your laser faster during 3 seconds if you just made a hit or deny for 300 credits.
novationx

Post by novationx »

Hylis wrote:With Credits that you win during the rounds, you can select items from your class store at the start of a round. For example, a bonus of "Turbo Hit" that regens your laser faster during 3 seconds if you just made a hit or deny for 300 credits.
sounds cool :)
Any ETA mister Hylis , please? ^^
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

We intend to release Maniaplanet 3.1 RC1 & Power Up! v0.1 tonight, tomorrow morning the latest.

Next week, it should be the release of:
Maniaplanet 3.1
Power Up! v0.2
Maniaplanet Demo

Demo may be tweaked/optimized in the "site -> play -> stay -> buy" pattern during the upcoming weeks/months, but nothing really big. We want it to be cool and positive ^_^

Power Up! will be the focus. And once it's done, somewhere next year, we will then be able to launch it officially.

The demo is for me, our most interesting release ever. It's so great to know that any title of the player will be available for free access up to more than 100 simultaneous players, and for any players in his first 48 hrs. That's our answer versus the free to play scheme ^_^

Return to “Shootmania”