Vee and Team Carbon

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Marvalz

Re: Vee and Team Carbon

Post by Marvalz »

pksens wrote:Now, if you can say this is normal, fine - it's true you can have this. But my argument is that IF he has a lot of replays that show this, or, over a course of a small time frame (ie this September week in mention), or for 1 tournament (like Damzkcu at EPL using it for 3 matches ONLY), then Nadeo have a genuine case for banning him.
I like to think I am a very studious person and that I possess observant qualities. In my opinion, Vee has been playing at that level since around early August 2013, although he has always shown the potential for talent in Shootmania and other games. Our team was formed around the last week of May 2013. When we first started playing we would get 9-1'd regularly by Curse but 2 months later we were taking games from them in the Beyond Gaming Pre-Qualifier for ESWC. Curse stopped playing for a portion of the time between our meetings but any other team that played us in that gap between will notice a steady upwards line of progression until we reached the level where we could compete with them. We improved as a team.
plopp

Post by plopp »

I didn't know that shooting where you think someone will pop out was such a rare thing. On the pillar shot the guy pops out on the right side before, so it's a fair guess that he'll pop out on the other side a bit after. It doesn't have to be a reaction shot.
testyrabbit

Post by testyrabbit »

Sens, I am not sure why you are calling a pre-fire an impossible shot. You are a top player in Europe and I'm sure you hit them all the time. As far as the shot on the pole, the replays vee posted are mostly client-side because he is unable to fetch his server side ones so there will be strange discrepancies in the shots he takes, since in NA we are always playing with 70 ping and 80 snap.

Fact is, we at Team Carbon know how this looks. Vee was accused of hacking and he got banned for it. However, we have no idea why as we have the utmost confidence that it is a false claim. Like we said, we want all of you to have your own opinions and I believe this discussion is great. We would like to work with Nadeo to figure out why this turned out the way it did, and maybe prevent this from happening in the future and ruining another team's hopes and dreams.
Marvalz

Post by Marvalz »

http://www.filedropper.com/2014-09-26-0 ... -iplreplay

Here is the server side replay from the Changa clip. It should be much more accurate.

Edit: I did not think I would be able to get Vee's server side replays as it was so long ago as this replay is from April 1st. But if you wish to see a server side replay of Vee after the date of March-25 until now I am 99% sure I will have it because I am almost always playing when Vee is.
caV

Post by caV »

Marvalz, Testy and Vee it is so funny seeing you cry on the forums begging people to believe you but truth of the matter is you have a 3 man roster with 2 cheaters. These are factual statements and you can cry, bitch and moan until you are blue in the face but facts are facts. Vee got banned for cheating by Nadeos anti-cheat, Marvalz also is getting banned by Nadeos anti-cheat. Your team was banned from ESL for cheating. You are trying to prove your innocence by posting replays of Vee but what does that prove? Nothing because the anti-cheat system set up by nadeo detected both Marvalz and Vee for cheating. So when you say I blew this out of proportion and that is why nadeo banned you, then you told your sponsor you got banned for "disrespecting players" your story doesn't line up.

Vee and Marvalz we know you cheat, the entire NA and EU community knows you cheated and finally Nadeo got it right and have banned you both for cheating.

I skimmed through some of your posts and they were hilarious. You have never been a good team and never will. You got last place at ESWC qualifier last year and you all quit the game because you failed. Then Vee got a idea. He thought to himself maybe if we only cheat in european tournaments we won't get caught and just incase Vees cheat weren't enough Marvalz would also cheat to ensure they had a backup plan.

Unfortunately for you the anti-cheat caught you both and now you are begging Nadeo to reconsider their decision? I know you 3 aren't very educated but I'm not sure you understand how a anti-cheat works so let me explain.

A anti-cheat is a software that detects when someone is manipulating a game giving them a advantage through triggerbotting, wall hacks, etc. Vee and Marvalz both drew red flags on the anti-cheat system according to hylis who is the Head of Nadeo Operations for Shootmania.

Open and shut case there is nothing else to say. You cheated, got caught and cry on reddit and the forums after repeatedly lying to everyone claiming you don't cheat.

Not only did the anti-cheat catch you cheating but you pretty much busted yourself. You went from the worst team in North America not able to land 1 attack against top US teams and struggling in public servers against casual players to getting 3-4 attacks consistently every map vs the best players in europe. Oh ya did I mention you are playing with 150 ping as well LOL! So you increase your ping from 50 to 150 and you become the best attacker in the world vs top european teams.

The proof is written all over the wall, you cheat and got busted. Stop crying and be a man for once in your life and admit it. You have never been good at shootmania and once you got good overnight you got busted for cheating go figure. The fact that you are telling people you were banned for "disrespecting players" after Smilard released a statement stating you were banned for cheating and got your account locked is just :roflol: .

Below you will see official statements from Hylis Nadeos Head of Shootmania Operations, Smilard Head admin for ESWC and Eric "prawfet" Metcalf Team Carbons Manager and Sponsor.

"Unfortunately I have yet to receive any proof of cheating as his account lock was for disrespecting players."
- Eric "prawfet" Metcalf

"I never heard about this thing of cheater that has been qualified, was it on fake account?
Anyway, I have some sort of good news. I also believe that veekillah is using cheat.
It's late today, and I really have to go. I would rather wait for me to do two or three more tests on Monday if it's ok to wait. If it's too much in hurry, you can start to warn the admin for potential cheat. He was triggered in our database as one of the rare potential cheater, but we did not went deeper into it (please keep this between you and me since I would like 0% of information to be disclosed)
if you would like to give the date of the important math that happened, were you think they would have cheat altogether, I can look deeper. What I have today, is that he probably cheat on the 7th of September, not knowing what was the stakes on that day. Cheers Florent"
- Hylis (Head of Nadeo)

"I gave the information at the ESWC organizers. Unfortunately, there were other cheating issues over the last month on other top players from NA, including marvalz. So, I can't tell what they are going to decide, but it's sad to see how it went there. If you would like more information after, it's really toward the ESWC organizers that you should turn toward.
We made a change this summer into our cheating process and that's the reason why we had to look after the reports, but I should thank you to have made the effort to come directly to us, so I was able to fix the new process."
- Hylis

"Hi again, Since a few days we have investigated with Nadeo regarding the accusation of cheating from team Big Throws against Team Carbon. Nadeo staff reported us that the player Jacob "Vee" Calderon was caught cheating earlier this month. Vee account was banned by Nadeo. Thus with this information in our hands we have decided to remove Team Carbon from ESWC 2014."
Smilard ESWC admin

Facts don't lie but fat virgins living in their parents basement most certainly do and you have been displaying that on reddit and maniaplanet forums.

:3 :clap: :yes: :lol: :thumbsup: :pil
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

can you talk more maturely please?!.. also,
Hylis wrote:please keep this between you and me since I would like 0% of information to be disclosed
:0010
no matter if vee and co are cheaters or not, you seem like a totally annoying and disrespectful guy.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
caV

Post by caV »

Marvalz wrote:
pksens wrote:Now, if you can say this is normal, fine - it's true you can have this. But my argument is that IF he has a lot of replays that show this, or, over a course of a small time frame (ie this September week in mention), or for 1 tournament (like Damzkcu at EPL using it for 3 matches ONLY), then Nadeo have a genuine case for banning him.
I like to think I am a very studious person and that I possess observant qualities. In my opinion, Vee has been playing at that level since around early August 2013, although he has always shown the potential for talent in Shootmania and other games. Our team was formed around the last week of May 2013. When we first started playing we would get 9-1'd regularly by Curse but 2 months later we were taking games from them in the Beyond Gaming Pre-Qualifier for ESWC. Curse stopped playing for a portion of the time between our meetings but any other team that played us in that gap between will notice a steady upwards line of progression until we reached the level where we could compete with them. We improved as a team.
First off :roflol: this post hurt my sides i laughed so hard. You consider yourself a very studios person and posses observant qualities? Really, you Marvalz the 35 year old unemployed plumber who lives in his parents basement posses these qualities :roflol: . Let's be honest the only quality you posses is emptying the dishwasher for your mommy and daddy at age 35.

You improved as a team when you and Vee started to cheat. You go from last place in NA to 1st place in EU tournaments with 150 ping and Vee carrying you by winning every attack with his wall hacks and trigger bot. Furthermore you got caught cheating by a anti-cheat so what is there to argue?

Nothing facts are facts and all facts say you Marvalz and Vee got red flagged and banned for cheating by a anti-cheat. Case closed move on. :yes:
caV

Post by caV »

Omnixor wrote:can you talk more maturely please?!.. also,
Hylis wrote:please keep this between you and me since I would like 0% of information to be disclosed
:0010
no matter if vee and co are cheaters or not, you seem like a totally annoying and disrespectful guy.
We respected hylis and did not disclose any information until the investigation was completed by Nadeo and he was banned for cheating. If you had the ability to read and comprehend sentences you would understand that.

Facts are facts no ray lewis cover up here just blatant lies by Vee, Marvalz and Testy but end of the day anti-cheat banned them nothing else played a factor.
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

caV wrote:If you had the ability to read and comprehend sentences
stop insulting everyone :| tmarc, come here please.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
caV

Post by caV »

veekillah wrote:
tombuilder wrote:I`m not used to reddit or the SM behaviours, but I just wonder: Aren`t there any forum rules on that reddit site. Regardless if there was cheating or not, I never saw such blatant defamations before. This is almost psycho terror by the OP there. This is nonexcusable.
There are rules similar to those on Reddit, however they vary from sub-reddit to sub-reddit. In this case it is against the rules of the subreddit "Don't post offensive/aggressive comments or posts. Don't ask for upvotes/downvotes." this is the third rule. He was also banned from the Maniaplanet forums for a week for blatantly disrespecting developers and calling Hylis a cheater at the game he is the lead developer of.
The truth hurts Vee I know you are extremely upset you lost your free paris trip because you got banned for cheating but you got what you deserved. Be a man for once in your life and admit defeat. Cheaters always get caught and you got caught red handed.

Return to “Shootmania”