I think the output of the dedicated server needs to have some "standards". In a project like the DedicatedManager, it's nearly impossible to handle every cases because there is no line saying clearly if the server was launched successfully or not.
At the moment, these are what we're looking for:
- "Load succeeds" for success on a normal server
- "Synchro" for success on a relay server, because it's "Synchronization" on TM and "Synchronizing" on SM
- "Ready, waiting for commands" for a waiting server (started with /noautoquit)
- "Server not running, exiting" for most of errors
- "This title isn't playable" when we don't own the title
Even with all these lines, we sometimes missed some errors. For example, when the login doesn't exists it used to output "Server not running, exiting" in previous dedicated but not anymore since at least last version where it just writes the error then nothing.
Btw, about errors, most of them are starting with "...ERROR:" but some don't.
To sum up, it would be very useful to add or change lines which contain useful info so they're easier to find (for machines and for humans): errors, launch success + eventually xml-rpc port and other data specific to the server instance.