TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Talk here if you need help about ManiaPlanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Postby SDW » 03 Mar 2013, 11:52

Hello I have a problem. I bought trackmania 2 canyon via maniaplanet when it still was in beta and that was great. Now I saw at last stadium is out and I immediately bought it via maniaplanet and everything went again good.
Becouse I use steam and I just saw that you could import it into steam went there it went wrong.

First I got the beta version via steam and didn’t uninstall the maniaplanet games. I could play stadium via steam but it sad bay now so I installed the key and it sad Key already in use.
Second I tray’ d to play canyon via steam it say’s Have to restart the game to play it. So I did and still the same answer .
Then I uninstalled trackmania planet and it’s content but that doesn’t change a thing.
I went to player.page.maniaplanet but there is nothing I can see about my 2 key’s and if I use payer keys there are non so I put them in but they both say aready in use.
What to do now? I have both the e-mails where the key’s are on.
Can someone help me?
SDW

Re: TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Postby SDW » 03 Mar 2013, 16:07

Oky I've started trackmania 2 statium via steam and it works. Al the medals I owned are there. But when I go to the main hub for trackmania planet it looks the same as usual. I can chose between stadium and canyon. But when I start canyon it says: trackmania planet needs to be restart to load the game. Then I chose restrart maniaplanet and I land on the TM2 stadium game page from steam. There is now Canyon in the list and when I go to the game I only can purchase it. But the key is instaled because I can chose it from the mania planet hub so what now?
SDW

Postby Stephen_yen » 03 Mar 2013, 16:41

I have the same issue with the "Trackmania Canyon/stadium needs to be restarted to load" I have redeemed my key for stadium and Canyon on steam. And both of them work on steam. But to get between the two environments I have to Quit the environment I'm on and quit maniaplanet, then I have to start the other environment Via steam for it to work. This I annoying Because It Takes A long time for me to quit and start up maniaplant again.
Stephen_yen

Postby SDW » 03 Mar 2013, 23:03

I've got canyon to work on steam but the switch from stadium to canyon still doesn't work. I have to leave the game and start the other one.
SDW

Postby TMarc » 04 Mar 2013, 00:39

This is normal actually, for the Steam implementation. It might change in future.
ManiaPlanet 3.1 RCx: RC3/4 quick fix wishes.
Other bug and crash reports please post here, try the current debug version.

Centralised links to infos about ManiaPlanet, FAQ, Support, Wiki, Creative contents, Community activities and much more.
TMarc

Return to Support