Mediatracker Tutorials

Talk about the track editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

joestevens

Mediatracker Tutorials

Post by joestevens »

:?: Are there any Mediatracker tutorial in English?
On You Tube there are all kinds of them but not in English,
If you know of any good tutorials in English on You Tube or anywhere else
Please post a link
TMarc

Re: Mediatracker Tutorials

Post by TMarc »

A good start is the ManiaPlanet Wiki: http://wiki.maniaplanet.com/en/Replay_editor
And then you have to experiment a bit, shouldn't this be part of the fun? :)
joestevens

Re: Mediatracker Tutorials

Post by joestevens »

Yes, you're right the fun part is messing around and trying different thing and learning it. I learned to add basic text that way, and now I just seem to have a hard time understanding the basic idea how the timeline ties all the text, and images and videos in to the game. I see what looks like some great You Tube videos that walk you through the basic terms and the order in how they work but not in English. If I had one quick walk through of the very first basic things to do. I was trying to get a map finished for the Marvel stunt map contest and with work everyday it will take me to long the figure it all out.
Thank you for the Wiki link that will help
I also thought this could help others player new to TM2 Mediatracker find help
Now that Trackmania has been around for 10 years it could take a life time to search through everything out there and now with mania-creative gone good luck
everything you do find they give links to mania-creative so the 1000's of times this question has been answered are now worthless.
I've been playing trackmania for over 5 years but just got into track editor on TM2 because I think it is the greatest thing ever and stunt need more maps.
Thank you for your link

Return to “Track Editor”