[PROBLEM] Crosshair and horns

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

xpromarcel

[PROBLEM] Crosshair and horns

Post by xpromarcel »

Hello everyone!

I have a big problem which i'm trying to solve for a long time and still no results. I checked every website (unfortunetly most of them are french so it was hard to read them) however i couldn't find any answer.

I made my custom horn and it works great in-game but somehow nobody can hear it also except me. I read that I need to put locator next to my horn but it didn't change anything. Ofcourse it's in mono ogg format and it works perfectly in-game. Can someone help me how to set up my horn to be "visible" to other players? I'll link my files so you will check it by yourself - maybe something is wrong in files.

Second question is: Can i make my crosshair to be statik (like in CS 1.6). I mean that it won't resize after i shoot from rail/lazer?

Here is link to my horn https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yyykbv0u6ik23a/IEM.ogg
Here is link to my horn + locator + screen of my folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcdirq0apdas7wb/Horns.rar
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Re: [PROBLEM] Crosshair and horns

Post by Omnixor »

should be blah.ogg.loc, not blah.loc ;) to 2nd question: impossible, hardcoded most likely.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
xpromarcel

Post by xpromarcel »

still not working
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This is only part of the trick.
You need to enable the ports of ManiaPlanet in your firewall (usually 2350, 3450).
And on some servers P2P is disabled.
So even with proper loc the others won't necessarily be able to download the loc from your PC and the skin or horn or whatever from the given location.

Return to “Workbench”