Waiting list for the 0/100k servers of ShootMania Storm

Rules for the servers that are running highest ladder matches

Moderators: w1lla, TheM, le-professionel, sbone, laurens92, NADEO

Alinoa

Waiting list for the 0/100k servers of ShootMania Storm

Post by Alinoa »

Hi all :)

To Apply for a ShootMania Storm 0/100k server

You can send me a private message through the forum or email at: alinoa@nadeo.com.

To be added on the waiting list, you have to send me this information:
  • Your ManiaPlanet login
  • The server ManiaPlanet login
  • The mail of the admin of the server
  • A link to a mappack of the tracks to be validated (10 tracks maximum)
You’ll receive an email or private message to confirm your insertion on the waiting list or asking you more information.

Please read the rules to follow for running a 0/100k Storm server:

The common rules are pretty simple:
  • Servers must be validated by Nadeo
  • 0-100000 ladder points
  • Game Mods accepted: only Battle and Siege
  • Maximum 20 players
  • The server must be public (no password)
  • No lol map and the maps number must be <= 10
  • There must be no guestlist
  • Mixmaps and embed blocks are authorized.
  • Ban players is not authorized (except for legal reasons, i.e : incitement to racial hatred, sexual content, etc.).
Every admin who doesn't respect the rules can lose the authorization to run a 0/100k Storm servers and may lose it permanently.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
kripkee

Re: Waiting list for the 0/100k servers of ShootMania Storm

Post by kripkee »

Alinoa wrote: A link to a mappack of the tracks to be validated (14 tracks maximum)
No lol map and the maps number must be <= 10
10 or 14 Maps? :D

I've have interest for 0/100k shootmania Server. When you will open the first 100k servers and how much servers will be available?

And "only" 12 slots? 6player for red and 6 players for blue, this looks for me little bit less :? This could be hart for maps with 3 or more poles :|

Edit: The ladder server is on sunday 0-100k or everyday 0-100k?^^ (I'm little bit confused - TMstyle)^^
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

14 maps in mappack, 10 maximum maps on server, so admins can make a map rotation. No?

6v6 looks ok for me... but there have to be a few servers.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Sorry for the confusing on the tracks number, I edited my first message. It's well 10 tracks ;)
To start we can open 2 battle 0/100k servers and 2 Siege 0/100k servers and then open more when first servers opened run fine. The rotation will last three months and 0/100k Storm servers run every days.
The player number is low to have competitive servers. Of course we can do some rule changes depending on what happens :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Alinoa wrote:Sorry for the confusing on the tracks number, I edited my first message. It's well 10 tracks ;)
To start we can open 2 battle 0/100k servers and 2 Siege 0/100k servers and then open more when first servers opened run fine. The rotation will last three months and 0/100k Storm servers run every days.
Ok :D
Alinoa wrote: The player number is low to have competitive servers. Of course we can do some rule changes depending on what happens :)
ok^^. I ask because 90k server can use 32 players and 100k server can use "only" 12 players. The difference of this looks a little bit high :D. Maybe you can decrease the playernumbers from 70k/80k/90k servers or increase the number of 20 players for example.^^
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Let's start with 12 players for 0/100k Storm servers and if needed we will change the rule and also decrease the players number on 0/90k servers.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

Alinoa wrote:[*]Mixmaps and customized tracks (with custom blocks) are not authorized
Do those rules still hold true in MP3, with Ghost Blocks and the possibility to add Custom Blocks outside of TPs?
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

I edited the rules, thank you for your feedback ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

Thank you.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
Vrba

Post by Vrba »

I've applied for Siege 100k Alinoa with an additional request if possible to make.

Thanks for understanding.
Vrba

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Strix OC
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B250F Gaming
PSU: Corsair CS550M Modular 80+ Gold
RAM: 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666
SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5"

Return to “Ladder Servers”