[TMF] ManiaPub, promote your creations !

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [TMF] ManiaPub, promote your creations !

Post by gouxim »

As long as the author agrees, yes it is.
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Trom

Post by Trom »

Would it be a good idea to create a thread, where user can ask skin authors if they may sell there skins on there manialink?
The autors could mention all manialinks, which are allowed to sell there skins. :thumbsup:
kroco

Post by kroco »

I don't think that's a solution for the problem (inactive authors (/switched to tm2) who gave their consent before they got inactive; not all authors are registered in the maniaplanetforum...).

I understand that it is hard to control and there is no good solution in TMF to avoid that players sell other player's skins. Furthermore I think the authors, who just load up their skins on carpark, don't care for coppers, so that they could be happy to see more DLs for their skins due to selling on other person's manialink (even without their permission), though they don't get the coppers they could get.
Trom

Post by Trom »

So we continue with Maniapub, promote creations from others...very bad
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

Trom wrote:So we continue with Maniapub, promote creations from others...very bad
Why would it have to be bad? Either the authors agree for their creations to be shared by others and it's all good. Or they don't, and a creator reports such behaviour we un-validate this ad (that already happended)

In Maniaplanet, we went even further with ManiaCredits: now everyone can share one's content but the authors still receive the "royalties" of their creations.
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
kroco

Post by kroco »

hey,
I don't know where to report this, so I go on here.

The Manialink "mor" (advertising in Germany) is selling stolen Skins, including a Skin for the CanyonCar, which I made. He just removed the "kroco-racing" on the diffuse.dds, on the details.dds there are still some "kroco-racing"-writings.

I already told him, but I don't know if he removes this skin from his ML. And it really annoys me that he is selling this, even with a changed Skin-Author-Name.

I would really appreciate it, if you can help me.

cheers, kroco

edit:
Problem solved, he removed that skin.
Trom

Post by Trom »

Hi Admins,
i have a question. After millions of views and thousands of klicks my Manialink HotRods was rejected because i didn´t ask to the 3D/2D skins authors if i could use their creations. :roflol:

Which Skin should i delete?
SadHik

Post by SadHik »

ALL, just make a link to carpark or sell your creations :P
Trom

Post by Trom »

:roflol:

Return to “Ingame Publishing”