[TMF] ManiaPub, promote your creations !

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

Lmb-willy

Re: MANIAPUB, promote your creations !

Post by Lmb-willy »

Hey,
I have a problem with the system ... I add a pub last week but she is not activated ...I don't no whether the same name of the ad and same link but other picture.

thx for answerd
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

Lmb-willy wrote:Hey,
I have a problem with the system ... I add a pub last week but she is not activated ...I don't no whether the same name of the ad and same link but other picture.

thx for answerd
Can you give me the tmf login that created the ad and the manialink of the ad? Or even better, the advertisementId (go to the page of your ad, put your mouse pointer at the top of the screen so that the address bar appears and give the "advertisementId=132456" part).
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Lmb-willy

Post by Lmb-willy »

id : 2126

my login : le_mini_boss :oops:

manialink Title : Funworld

manialink url : funworld

ty
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

It turned out we were a bit late on moderating the ads on maniapub. It should be done within a couple of days.
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Lmb-willy

Post by Lmb-willy »

Ok thank you for help. When you and farfa only to take the validation its ok ^^ ;) And in this Forum section it is possible to speak french ? ^^ Or only English , well my english is very bad :(

Gl in your work :)
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

Lmb-willy wrote:Ok thank you for help. When you and farfa only to take the validation its ok ^^ ;) And in this Forum section it is possible to speak french ? ^^ Or only English , well my english is very bad :(

Gl in your work :)
The best is you want to speak french is to post in the french forum, for example with a prefix such as "[ManiaPub]" in the topic title.
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

mrmim wrote:Hi Maniapub team.
When is the current error going to be fixed? When you try to create a new campaign, you get an error.
The bug has been going on for some days now.
Thanks for the report. Should be fixed within a few minutes!
Condor

Post by Condor »

Hey, i have fixed my eror for rejected and now what?
My add is rejected becose 3D model author, i have added them!
My login: mariozg30
Manialink: Red Bull

Thx!

Return to “Ingame Publishing”