Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Xymph

Re: Planets

Post by Xymph »

Hylis wrote: 4. Convert this number of planets into economical points for the player
5. Determine a ranking, per region and like the solo and ladder, of the accumulated economical points

Since you will receive the monthly bonus, it is likely that most of the players will only have more planets at the end of the month. It is however possible for players with a lot of planets to have to convert more planets into economical points than the bonus size.
I don't recall "economical points" having been mentioned before, can you explain what they are?
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
seeba

Post by seeba »

I have a question to this point:
-Monthly bonus of 20 per day in the month, per title (with or without connection)
Does that mean that I gain 20 per day if I login in month 1, and 40 in month 2, 60 in month 3 etc.?
enV

Post by enV »

Is there a way to host a server off of your home computer? I am not good with setting that stuff up, but I can only host lan for tmu. When i play killing floor(a shooter), if i host, it lists me with the rest of the servers. =]
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Banjee,
Yes, but indirectly. Only converted planets to economical points will go in the ladder

Seeba,
No, it is 20 per day in a month. If there are 30 days, you will have 600 each month, wether or not that you connect.

Xymph,
There are points you obtain at the end of each month, directly converted from your planets. If you have 32K planets at the end of the month, and that the economical growth have been really strong, maybe you will receive 1K economic points in exchange of 1K planets at the end of the month. If you had only 3K planets, you would receive only 300 ep. We could not have made a ladder bases on planets since it would change to quickly without meaning, and spending planets would make you lower in the ladder. Here, you can not lose economic points even if you spend all your planets. You will just get less at the end of the month, but maybe the spendings where investment to have more later.

enV, yes
seeba

Post by seeba »

That means, you get ~ 600 planets each month, ignoring the balancing, without even logging in... right?

Edit: My free translation is here: http://www.mania-community.de/showthrea ... 7-Planeten
Shall I post it in the German subforum here?

A question was asked in that forum:
Heißt das, wenn z.b. 10 Spieler eine Stunde auf meinem Server sind (also auf einem Server, dessen Account ich erstellt habe) bekomme ich 100 Planets?
[referring to the point "Host":] Does that mean, if e.g. 10 players are on my server for 1 hour (on a server whose account I created), I get 100 planets?
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

seeba wrote:That means, you get ~ 600 planets each month, ignoring the balancing, without even logging in... right?
right
seeba wrote: Does that mean, if e.g. 10 players are on my server for 1 hour (on a server whose account I created), I get 100 planets?
yes :thumbsup:
Th3_Darkness

Post by Th3_Darkness »

Sounds like a really great system to me.

Good Job Nadeo :yes:
judisant

Post by judisant »

other question : is it possible to buy some environnment of TM, Qm or SM with planets before his release, i mean you wan't to launch Valley in first 2012, price is 20 EUR or 20 000 planets. Ant nos 3 month after releases says : now you wan buy this environment with XX XXXX planets.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

it is not scheduled to make it either before or after.
xGEKKOx

Post by xGEKKOx »

Thanks very much Hylis for this great system.
I'm very happy. :yes:
TPS Gaseco - iPhone TM Remote Controller - GOS Coder

Return to “Maniaplanet”