Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Re: Planets

Postby Jojo_44 » 18 Aug 2011, 18:52

Hi,

I have a question but I didn´t read the whole thread, so I excuse me if it´s already said. The hosting revenues don´t work for the moment ? Because I don´t get any planets.

regards, Jojo
Image
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
User avatar
Jojo_44
 
Posts: 499
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 15:58
Location: Germany->Bavaria
Manialink: zero
TrackMania Forever:
Nickname: zeroつoっo 
Zone: Germany»Bavaria»Nürnberg

Re: Planets

Postby kalimerre » 18 Aug 2011, 18:54

I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.
User avatar
kalimerre
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:05
Location: Paris
Manialink: tm-actu

Re: Planets

Postby Jojo_44 » 18 Aug 2011, 20:24

kalimerre wrote:I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.


Hm ok another strange behavior is that my server was with 50 players in front of the server list and now he´s on page 5 with the same player count. Currently I don´t understand the system :P

regards, Jojo
Image
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
User avatar
Jojo_44
 
Posts: 499
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 15:58
Location: Germany->Bavaria
Manialink: zero
TrackMania Forever:
Nickname: zeroつoっo 
Zone: Germany»Bavaria»Nürnberg

Re: Planets

Postby kalimerre » 18 Aug 2011, 20:27

Jojo_44 wrote:
kalimerre wrote:I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.


Hm ok another strange behavior is that my server was with 50 players in front of the server list and now he´s on page 5 with the same player count. Currently I don´t understand the system :P

regards, Jojo


The list of server depends on your rankings into ladder and the players on your server.
For example if you the people in your server aren't good as you in the ladder ranking, you will have the red arrow (or green don't remember), then your server will be at page 5 for you. The server in page 1 correspond to your ladder ranking too.
User avatar
kalimerre
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:05
Location: Paris
Manialink: tm-actu

Re: Planets

Postby Jojo_44 » 19 Aug 2011, 18:11

kalimerre wrote:The list of server depends on your rankings into ladder and the players on your server.
For example if you the people in your server aren't good as you in the ladder ranking, you will have the red arrow (or green don't remember), then your server will be at page 5 for you. The server in page 1 correspond to your ladder ranking too.


Ok i didn´t notice that. Thanks for your replay.

best regards, Jojo
Image
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
User avatar
Jojo_44
 
Posts: 499
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 15:58
Location: Germany->Bavaria
Manialink: zero
TrackMania Forever:
Nickname: zeroつoっo 
Zone: Germany»Bavaria»Nürnberg

Re: Planets

Postby Serinity » 16 Sep 2011, 23:35

This is probably a stupid question, but where exactly can I see how many planets I have?
While playing Trackmania 2 I noticed on multi player I sometimes gain LP which I guess stands for Ladder points.. And on single player I gain SP which would stand for skill points, and when I set an official time I gain planets if I beat the bronze/silver/gold times but where can I see my total amount of planets?
Serinity
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Sep 2011, 23:27

Re: Planets

Postby fastforza » 17 Sep 2011, 00:17

Hover at the top of the screen. A menu will slide down with various options/utilities. First on the right of the ManiaPlanet logo is a number. That number is your planet count. :)
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)
User avatar
fastforza
 
Posts: 859
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:19
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Manialink: forzyy

Re: Planets

Postby Serinity » 17 Sep 2011, 07:36

fastforza wrote:Hover at the top of the screen. A menu will slide down with various options/utilities. First on the right of the ManiaPlanet logo is a number. That number is your planet count. :)



Thank you! I never even knew there was a little drop down menu at the top of the screen.
Serinity
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Sep 2011, 23:27

Re: Planets

Postby killer606 » 21 Sep 2011, 20:58

I have an question too, with the planets for hosting.
Is it currently available? When are the payouts, daily, weekly or monthly?
User avatar
killer606
 
Posts: 353
Joined: 19 Jul 2011, 09:15
Manialink: avatars, awesome

Re: Planets

Postby steuntron » 22 Sep 2011, 01:27

If I just want to race on random servers. I dont need planets right? I just gave them all away to a server I like
steuntron
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 19 Sep 2011, 12:41

PreviousNext

Return to Maniaplanet

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests