[Canyon] Driving backwards is faster!!! By Marius

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Zooz

Re: [Canyon] Driving backwards is faster!!! By Marius

Post by Zooz »

It can be fixed by making the backwards physics the new forward physics, it would get rid of the annoying drifting... :roflol:
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

I can safely say this will be fixed once MP3 is out. Was fun while it lasted ;)
Check out my Personal Twitter account!
Dengel

Post by Dengel »

lol!

for me its obvious that driving backward has a better physix as forward! it takes fingerskills, benefits analogcontrol..
Thats how a carcontrol should look like, even if it is disappointing in the begin and u slide out like 2 weeks whenever u are close to the limit (i guess u slided a bit to master the runs marius?!? )

no braindead canyon/valley/stadiumplay like this ^^ so +1 with zooz!

but no.. after the development of analog (20 years ago) , this company still believes real racinggames should be played with one left and one right button (as we saw with your 4 last games ^^ )
cause of there freegame they truely forgot the majorcommunity , who is used to challenging gameplay... and not buttonsmashing :P ...

fix it and take the skills away ^^ make it as braindead as possible (full turn right and full turn left ftw! :D )

gg marius btw! :)
Goo Fast!
Alter-Fox

Post by Alter-Fox »

Not about skills... it's about whether Nadeo wants the game to require an extra purchase of a pad, from anyone who doesn't have one yet (or has one so old modern drivers don't support it! :P) It's called accessibility. I'd appreciate a better keyboard-pad balance, though.
And button-pressing driving still requires skill, I'll have you know... And I know it, because it's skill I don't have! :lol:
The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I picked it up, and then I was a panther.
Beware my original music at https://vertigofox.bandcamp.com, & https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia

Return to “Trackmania 2”