Canyon: Screenshot/Video/Article Collection

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

metoxys
Translator
Translator

Re: Screenshot/Video/Article Collection

Post by metoxys »

Race wrote:Really nice to see some ingame footage showing tech tracks and not only those fs nadeo maps from the first videos and competitions :)

I`m just curious about those drifts, is it possible to do those drifts by both, gamepad and keyboard? Or is pad definitely favoured as it is e.g. in island or coast?
Drifts are also very easy in keyboard. TM² is good with keyboard. That I can promise.
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

The gameplay is the most like stadium so everything seems pretty much just as driveable with keyboard.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
hitchy

Post by hitchy »

So all the crap talk we stadium people talked about that tm2 was most tmu alike was wrong? except for the envi looks :p
wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 »

in the next days I will look at some videos and I will choose the best ones and post them under : Best Montages

in Spain I will have an full internet connection (Im in holidays now for 2 weeks), so I will be able to make it :thumbsup:

because I was away for some days, I will also select some new articles, pictures.. and post them

thanks for understanding ;)

Zooz wrote:The gameplay is the most like stadium so everything seems pretty much just as driveable with keyboard.

just my opinion:

you can drive tm2 with keyboard BUT the gameplay is 0,0 like stadium, there are( on beginning uncontrollable )drifts.. not so many wallrides.. not so many loops... ;)
Last edited by wiidesire-2 on 07 Aug 2011, 21:42, edited 2 times in total.
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
metoxys
Translator
Translator

Post by metoxys »

wiidesire-2 wrote:in the next days I will look at some videos and I will choose the best ones and post them under : Best Montages

in Spain I will have an full internet connection (Im in holidays now for 2 weeks), so I will be able to make it :thumbsup:

because I was away for some days, I will also select some new articles, pictures.. and post them

thanks for understanding ;)
yo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgq6UDErcf0
fng_thatoneguy

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

I've only played for a few hours, but I actually find Canyon's car handling to include a nice mix of all the enviros except Alpine. I have felt elements of Stadium, Island, Coast, Bay, Desert and Rally in the way this car handles.

I don't know how to describe it other than that... I just feel elements of each of those envrios' handling while driving this car.

I'm super excited about the environment... I've only played a handful of tracks, but some of them have felt like a different environment than others; I assume because of the plethora of available blocks. I can't wait to see what unconventional methods of using these blocks the community comes up with on how to use them. In the few tracks I've played, I've already seen some awesome creativity.

Can't wait for the full released game!

Until then, I'll be focused on messing with the dedicated server and trying to get my tournament tracking plug-in working with it in prep (hopefully) for an up and coming tournament in the USA that we're trying to work out the details for.

GG!
fng_thatoneguy

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

... Oh, and sweet vids posted by the others. Thanks for those!
SiH13

Post by SiH13 »

fng_thatoneguy wrote:... Oh, and sweet vids posted by the others. Thanks for those!
Best one is yet to come ;)
GanjaRider

Post by GanjaRider »

SiH13

Post by SiH13 »

Return to “Trackmania 2”