The Platform Pack is available!

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

hammadiabdelatif

Re: The Platform Pack is available!

Post by hammadiabdelatif »

Yes im an algerian and my country is algeria dude okey .....
You underestimate the Algerians .....
You r a kid no ?????
:pil :roflol: :3
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

I just was wondering... no need to rage on me.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
hammadiabdelatif

Post by hammadiabdelatif »

im not angry at all ... not you at all who make me angry ... hihihihihiii :D im a good player im not underestimate my self .... :thx:
GBLB

Post by GBLB »

@Papy : nice to discover your thanks at the end of the campain :D

:thumbsup: for your work :thx:
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Hey Platform fans (and most notably track builders), MX has chosen Platform as the theme for the August MTC (Monthly Track Contest).

More info here: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1614?postid=22380
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
Poutrel

Post by Poutrel »

A first attempt to hunt the PapyChampy's epic Platforms : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_YEWgaJdus

gogogo beat it! :yes:
Delicieuxz

Post by Delicieuxz »

Wow, just randomly decided to check up on the forums, and I see this.

I never knew a Platform pack for TM2 was released. Platform is what I always enjoyed most about TM (and its absence is probably why I haven't played TM2 since shortly after its release), so this is great news to me. However, I launched the game through Steam and I don't see where these tracks are.

Is this not an official pack?

P.S. I hope Valley is going to feature Platform right out of the gates. It's a shame to have such lovely environments and then not be able to enjoy the classic TM game modes in them. To be honest, whether there is Platform (and Puzzle would be nice) in the game is what is going to determine whether I get Valley, as racing just doesn't do enough for me (hence why I haven't stuck with TM2).
Delicieuxz

Post by Delicieuxz »

Ok, I figured it out! But I wonder why it wasn't integrated into TM2: Canyon, where it belongs. I also will point out that there's no indication in the ManiaPlanet launcher whatsoever that this section of the game even exists. I only clicked to add a game, which then shows that Canyon Platform exists, because I stumbled across this forum post. I've had TM2 since release day and this is the first I'm discovering that Platform for Canyon even exists at all. Most players do not randomly visit forums to have the chance to stumble upon announcements like this.

There should've been announcements on gaming sites, and tho I check several daily, I never heard of this. And because it isn't integrated into TM2: Canyon, where it belongs, I never saw it when I launched the game now and then.

So, there are definitely improvements to be made to the access and user-awareness-making methods used here, it's still great to finally have Platform (what I really bought Canyon for), and to now have a personal reason to play TM2 (I never completed even just the White racing section of Canyon).
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

u should check http://blog.maniaplanet.com/ for Announcements like that ;)
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Delicieuxz

Post by Delicieuxz »

Thanks. Though, the average/casual gamer doesn't go looking websites for the games they play, particularly for games which they've already stopped playing. Same goes for someone with me, who has 400 games on Steam - I'm busy playing games that haven't yet lost my interest and not typically checking up on games that didn't grab me the first time around.

Return to “Trackmania 2”