TMUF vs TM Stadium

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Shinigami92

Re: TMUF vs TM Stadium

Post by Shinigami92 »

Last edited by Shinigami92 on 06 Mar 2013, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
kamyl

Post by kamyl »

darmaya wrote: Cons:
?
Oh really?
I suggest everyone who is consider buying stadium grab some popcorn and read that topic.
:pop:
Oh, look - a popcorn gif. Now I know why they put it on this forum. :)
firstdriver

Post by firstdriver »

lazy784 wrote:Am I pay 9$ just for a new engine and more players? I spent 40$ on TMUF and 20 on Canyon, so i don't see why i should waste my money. Unless Nadeo will let me convert my TMUF key into a valley AND stadium key, i probably wont be spending my money.

Basically,

1) What is the difference between TMUF and Stadium
2) Can i convert a TMUF key into a Stadium and Valley key?

Then don't waste you 're money ........... and miss out. I used to think like you until I saw TM2 Stadium and the extras that ManiaPlanet has to offer. 9.99 Euro (£7.19GBP)is such a small amount for such a great game (canyon cost me £19.99GBP) and if you don't want to pay that then you can always play the Free Open Beta which is great too .... you can't lose :) Free for Canyon owners (and valley when it comes out) would have been great but hey, I'm not complaining .. love it , worth every penny/cent :D
«DD®»ҒirstÐrive२

DDR WEBSITE .. http://www.teamddracing.com/

$i$f10«$ff1ÐÐ$f10®»
MrA

Post by MrA »

lazy784 wrote:. Unless Nadeo will let me convert my TMUF key into a valley AND stadium key, i probably wont be spending my money.
In which case, you still dont spend any money :lol:

The only common theme in any of the options, is that you dont spend any money, come and work as TMX accountant :clap:
Enjoying TMOne

Return to “Trackmania 2”