Differences buying Stadium from Nadeo or on Steam?

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

hackie

Re: Differences buying Stadium from Nadeo or on Steam?

Post by hackie »

Ye , same here.

I also wrote steam 10 letters to send me a key.
I bought this game , I want a key.

They were telling me I installed things wrong and bla bla bla ......

If anyone succeeds to get a key from steam , let me know.
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Actually you only need to know your validation code to spend planets and your player key is automatically activated on your player page when creating an account.
If you want to launch maniaplanet without Steam and use your Steam account, you have to enter your login and password and not your key.
You only need your key when losing your validation code.
When creating your maniaplanet Steam account, you receive an email with your login and validation from maniaplanet. You are also invited to copy and paste your validation code when creating your maniaplanet account on Steam.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
andre300

Post by andre300 »

what about people that downloade the free version first and than bought it on steam using the same account? only planets were awarded no email with key

I actually downloaded the free beta for shootmania first some weeks ago, so i had maniaplanet installed before i got the free stadium beta. didnt make a new account for stadium
wraith36

Post by wraith36 »

Well i had an account with my copy of Canyon so i just used that account to use Stadium, my issue is i don't have the validation key, i have the activation key from my registry, but i can't buy skins or cars nothing.

What am i supposed to do now?

I wont use steam again, Great for most things but not for TM2 it seems.
An angry unhappy customer :(
hackie

Post by hackie »

Don't you need a key to make a dedicated server ?

Was in TMNF needed.
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
wraith36

Post by wraith36 »

hackie you can go to your player page to setup a server.

Then just put the details in your dedicated server just like you did in TMNF :)
wraith36

Post by wraith36 »

If you have your Activation key you can go to your player page and get a new verification code for free.
You need the verification code to purchase skins and everything else in-between.

If i knew this i wouldn't have posted here :)
Hope that helps other's out.
DogManDan

Post by DogManDan »

Alinoa wrote:Actually you only need to know your validation code to spend planets and your player key is automatically activated on your player page when creating an account.
If you want to launch maniaplanet without Steam and use your Steam account, you have to enter your login and password and not your key.
You only need your key when losing your validation code.
When creating your maniaplanet Steam account, you receive an email with your login and validation from maniaplanet. You are also invited to copy and paste your validation code when creating your maniaplanet account on Steam.
I am trying to figure out my keys from Steam but am very confused with what you have written in order to get the code. My player page does not have any keys active showing at all.

When I go to the player keys page this is what it says: "You can enter your player key to associate it to your account." then there is a line to enter the key which of course I have no clue an Steam is not giving me any assistance in getting it.

If I go to the Validation Code page I get this statement: "If you have forgotten your validation code, you can enter your player key to get a new one." Again I have no idea what my key is so how can I enter it?

Now than with your statement after I created a maniaplanet Steam account I did not receive an email with my login and validation from mediaplanet at all. The only thing I received was an email with my user name and password.

Some additional help would be appreciated as I have roughly 12000 planets I would like to start using.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

We don't send password by email, only login and validation code. So please look at your email again to get your validation code.
It's a five characters code.
You can contact the Steam support to get your Steam key.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
DogManDan

Post by DogManDan »

Alinoa wrote:We don't send password by email, only login and validation code. So please look at your email again to get your validation code.
It's a five characters code.
You can contact the Steam support to get your Steam key.
My email title was "Your ManiaPlanet account password" and it contains my password. Also I have gotten zero help from Steam and have a support ticket just sitting in limbo from them! These are the only games in my library without a CD Key page.

Return to “Trackmania 2”