Manialink "Solomode"

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

kripkee

Manialink "Solomode"

Post by kripkee »

Dear Maniaplanet Community,

Today I show you the Manialink Solomode :D
I tell you why I create this Manialink and which sense this Manialink has. Everybody knows the current solomode in Maniaplanet where you have to wait each time 5 minutes to play "official". I think this destroy the hunting felling to drive worldrecords and if you have offical worldrecord, yon don't know if it is. The next point is, that you get more points for easyer maps as for maps which are more difficult than the A maps. (same like in TMUF,.. but whatever :D )

Here the solution: we create a Manialink, which is near for players without opening a Browser (TMX/MX). Anyway there is nice spam function for maniahome, which show who drive a top3 records on the nadeo/community maps with the current time. :thumbsup:

You can see in the middle of the picture a totalranking with all your points which get from the enviroments Stadium/Valley/Canyon. If you click on a name of a player, you can he best points.
It will be possible in the future to split the score in Canyon/Valley/Stadium

For each level you can earn for each map:
A-Level = 100.000
B-Level = 175.000
C-Level = 250.000
D-Level = 350.000
E-Level = 500.000
This system don't count the number of players who uploaded a replay, the maps counts the number of "skillpoints" which you can earn.
At the moment you can play each map on this manialink. Later I will add two links to download the maps, which you can play maybe offline, if you have no internet or something and you can upload your personal besttime, if you like.

A download or a upload of a replay cost 5/10 Planets. This system is mix from TMUF and Maniaplanet. For TMUF if you want drive "offical", you have to pay 10 coppers, here just need to upload on time your record to show this as yours "offical" times.

At the end, we have a profilepage here, where you see how many top100/10 records you have and your last uploaded time. Anyway you can deside by yourself if you want spam maniahome with your Top3 Records. Everyone will get a direct link to the map, where you drove a top3 time
(as admin you can see an upload area..^^)

I hope you enjoy this manialink and maybe I can give you the hunting feeling back on nadeo tracks, because you don't need 5 minutes to wait to drive an "offical" time :D

If you find bugs, pls report it here

--
I will make later a contest (maybe 1st august) to add your maps on the "funcampaign" - a campaign like StarTracks
--
This Manialink was coded by Konte
--
German: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 68&start=0

Cheers,
Kripke
Last edited by kripkee on 30 Jul 2013, 17:47, edited 2 times in total.
PapyChampy

Re: Manialink "Solomode"

Post by PapyChampy »

Awesome ! =)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Already bookmarked, GG :pil
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
rycardoo
Translator
Translator

Post by rycardoo »

:thumbsup: Nice work.Congratulations :D
ImageImage
coolsnake

Post by coolsnake »

Neato, great job!
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by magnetik »

I can't visit other page than the home right now.

Look cool :thumbsup:
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

magnetik wrote:I can't visit other page than the home right now.

Look cool :thumbsup:
yep, I saw it by myself for some minutes too.. "I" try to fix this issue :|
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Cool :yes:
wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 »

Great work, love it

now seriously Papychampy, Alinoa and Hylis if it's so good why don't you do it the same on the official campaign?

That the easiest maps get more points is total unlogical in my opinion. I don't even talk about the timer, it's about the point system itself + mixed with the beautiful timer
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Ok, something is wrong with my webspace/root. I try to fix this issue.. yay :teub:

Return to “Trackmania 2”