Cheater in Official Mode

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: Cheater in Official Mode

Post by Alinoa »

Cheated records have been removed and thank you for your reports :thumbsup:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
MantaJochen

Post by MantaJochen »

Valley A05: 48.11 AwsomniacMarius89
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

This doesn't seem to be a cheated time. It's merely driven backwards after the findings that driving backwards on Multilaps is actually way faster in Valley and Canyon
Check out my Personal Twitter account!
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

since players request to change it, and I agree, using it to make official time at the moment is potentially negative. would have been better for a undisclosed report I suppose.
riolu

Post by riolu »

Stadium A01:
Maxli Gonzalez 22.53
shadi_3205

Post by shadi_3205 »

owell turns out another guy drove backwards on b05 valley ^^ :roflol:
riolu

Post by riolu »

Yes. Please delete the backwards time on Valley B05. Also,
acceleracer_01 wrote:Stadium A01:
Maxli Gonzalez 22.53
this one still hasn't been deleted yet.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

The backwards time on Valley B05 had been deleted a few days ago and the Maxli Gonzalez record is now deleted ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
riolu

Post by riolu »

For some reason I can still see and play against the backwards time on top1 (1'59'76) on Valley B05.

Also, there are cheated records on Stadium B05 (1'38'55) and Stadium D01 (42'84) by Jamin_Berneron, please delete them.
edk

Post by edk »

This raises a red flag for me. "Racergeorg" is ranked 16035th in multiplayer with 36597 ladder points, meaning he's not exactly an active player. He has a single run in the campaign for official mode on A08 Canyon and it's fourth place world with ~825,000 SP. This is very suspicious and I'll try to explain why. For what I watched in the replay, coupled with the exact technique that is required to hit a .68 on that track, that doesn't fit, at all. To be more specific, there is an exceptionally difficult input with exact timing required on all of the little bumps to hit a time that low (I'm sure Riolu can confirm), that is simply not possible for a driver that inexperienced. It would be like winning the lottery, two times in a row.

EDIT: If my memory serves me right, this was also a name that the first cheated report in this thread had changed his name to before his times were deleted. He had changed his name a few times in the period his cheated records were active.

Return to “Trackmania 2”