Speculations about the ''year of TM 2015''

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

adamkooo2

Re: Speculations about the ''year of TM 2015''

Post by adamkooo2 »

Lots of blocks for valley and canyon.
And TM2 Lagoon.
/\rkady
Dengel

Post by Dengel »

evil zooz :P

you are an old veteran as well.. u should know how nadeo works.. remember invi walls on baytunnels for example? noone ever played bay on tms, cause it was bugged!!!!!!! xD
they needed like 5 years to fix this as well! (thx tmu^^ )
and i believe they will do this once again like this.. creating content .. and in the end there is coming the perfection!! ( a tm2u ^^ )

but to this point.. we need to wait till they finished SM/TM/QM (not sure if QM comes out tho ) ..
so like 5 years of waiting incoming :P

but i still trust in u guys Nadeo ! Finish what u wanna finish, but dont forget to give the real lovers of u/TM in the end a fixed "tm2u" version :P we will pay for it again xD

AND i hope u will find a commercialway like u did with NVIDIA back then! ;) it was the best what ever happend to u in the time where ATI and NVIDIA fought..
You have a prob with UBISOFT it seems to me.. they dont support u enough via commercial (like NVIDIA godlike did.. every new graphiccard had a tmn commercial/DL in it.. it was brilliant! )

The fact that they dont have a negative immage as well as UBI (at least for me..) helps too , when NVIDIA gives u stuff for free, u trust them xD

UBI should give out a TM demo to everyone who buys a UBISOFT game for example :P .. idk if that would be possible
but that sounds like commercial to me which is possible / positive for UBI as well

anyway .. TM lagoon.. Island 2.0 ?!?! :D here we go :D
Goo Fast!
TheM

Post by TheM »

I personally hope a lot of time and dedication is going to be put in to improve the current TrackMania 2 titles and to advertise them (more). Adding a new title to TrackMania 2 in this stage of "the project" is going to be a killer, considering that Valley is already very low on playernumbers, having been practically abandoned by most people after a few weeks/months.
Global moderator | Dutch moderator | Laddermoderator | ManiaWiki moderator
Server Manager/webmaster of Smurfen.net, join us on Canyon, Valley and Royal!
ESL (Game) Staff Head for TrackMania (Stadium, Canyon and Valley).
novationx

Post by novationx »

TheM wrote:I personally hope a lot of time and dedication is going to be put in to improve the current TrackMania 2 titles and to advertise them (more). Adding a new title to TrackMania 2 in this stage of "the project" is going to be a killer, considering that Valley is already very low on playernumbers, having been practically abandoned by most people after a few weeks/months.
+1
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
riolu

Post by riolu »

novationx wrote:
TheM wrote:I personally hope a lot of time and dedication is going to be put in to improve the current TrackMania 2 titles and to advertise them (more). Adding a new title to TrackMania 2 in this stage of "the project" is going to be a killer, considering that Valley is already very low on playernumbers, having been practically abandoned by most people after a few weeks/months.
+1
+2, I highly doubt Lagoon is going to have any success if the current situation regarding playerbase, eSport support and general usability of ManiaPlanet stays like this. I still believe in Nadeo, but I'm not sure if releasing another environment is the best step forward. Lagoon needs to be significantly different - especially gameplay-wise - from Canyon and especially Valley in order to be a success. While Canyon has been promoted quite well in the beginning and kept a solid playerbase throughout the 3 years it has been released already, Valley has really been abandoned by most of the players after just a few months - simply because it didn't really offer much new and was really lacking important things (promotion, advertising, but also stuff like blocks, etc).

Return to “Trackmania 2”