MetaStats: look up TM logins

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

Xymph

MetaStats: look up TM logins

Post by Xymph »

There's a new webtool in town. :) I built this MetaStats look-up page to enable you to look up Nadeo and Dedimania statistics for TrackMania² Canyon, TrackMania Nations/United Forever, and Nations ESWC logins. Actually, it was done for the most part early this year, but several external factors hindered its completion until now.

I created MetaStats because:

- I like to toy with APIs and SDKs, and wanted to get some experience with Nadeo's Web Services
- there was no way yet to combine Nadeo ladder stats with Dedimania stats or to easily look up the latter (unless you knew the right URL)
- I wanted to achieve a unified layout for all these statistics
- Mania Ladder for TrackMania² is still pointing to TM-Ladder, instead of actually showing TM² stats
- there's a long-standing bug in TM-Ladder preventing the look-up of logins that consist only of digits
- it might be useful to check the raw nickname string of a login (I don't believe in security through obscurity)

So, check out your login on the MetaStats page! Feedback welcome.

PS. I wasn't sure where to post this, as there's no generic Toolbox section like on TM-Forum, so the main forum it is.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Electron

Re: MetaStats: look up TM logins

Post by Electron »

My nickname contain white letters and is not easy to decipher on the white background.
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

Electron wrote:My nickname contain white letters and is not easy to decipher on the white background.
Click on your nickname to change background from white to grey and black.

Nice tool Xymph ;)
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

kalimerre wrote:
Electron wrote:My nickname contain white letters and is not easy to decipher on the white background.
Click on your nickname to change background from white to grey and black.
Right, and there's a tooltip when you hover the mouse over a player/server nickname.
kalimerre wrote:Nice tool Xymph ;)
Thanks.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

awesome one (:
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

A bit overdue after the release of the unified ranking object in the MP API, I've updated the MetaStats look-up tool with full ManiaPlanet support. In addition to TM² Canyon it now also shows solo (if available) and multiplayer rankings for TM² Stadium, TM² Platform and ShootMania Storm, along with Dedimania stats for TM²S, all still in the same unified layout. TMF and TMN ESWC remain of course supported as well.

So as before, feel free to check out any login on the MetaStats page! Feedback welcome.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Great job, thanks a lot :thx: :thumbsup:
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

Yeah nice one :thumbsup:

Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

The MetaStats look-up page now provides support for the solo & multiplayer rankings as well as Dedimania stats for the newly released TrackMania² Valley.
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

For ManiaPlanet logins, the MetaStats look-up page now shows the number of ManiaStars as well.

Return to “General Tools”