TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

SDW

TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Post by SDW »

Hello I have a problem. I bought trackmania 2 canyon via maniaplanet when it still was in beta and that was great. Now I saw at last stadium is out and I immediately bought it via maniaplanet and everything went again good.
Becouse I use steam and I just saw that you could import it into steam went there it went wrong.

First I got the beta version via steam and didn’t uninstall the maniaplanet games. I could play stadium via steam but it sad bay now so I installed the key and it sad Key already in use.
Second I tray’ d to play canyon via steam it say’s Have to restart the game to play it. So I did and still the same answer .
Then I uninstalled trackmania planet and it’s content but that doesn’t change a thing.
I went to player.page.maniaplanet but there is nothing I can see about my 2 key’s and if I use payer keys there are non so I put them in but they both say aready in use.
What to do now? I have both the e-mails where the key’s are on.
Can someone help me?
SDW

Re: TM2 canyon and stadium won’t work on steam, help.

Post by SDW »

Oky I've started trackmania 2 statium via steam and it works. Al the medals I owned are there. But when I go to the main hub for trackmania planet it looks the same as usual. I can chose between stadium and canyon. But when I start canyon it says: trackmania planet needs to be restart to load the game. Then I chose restrart maniaplanet and I land on the TM2 stadium game page from steam. There is now Canyon in the list and when I go to the game I only can purchase it. But the key is instaled because I can chose it from the mania planet hub so what now?
Stephen_yen

Post by Stephen_yen »

I have the same issue with the "Trackmania Canyon/stadium needs to be restarted to load" I have redeemed my key for stadium and Canyon on steam. And both of them work on steam. But to get between the two environments I have to Quit the environment I'm on and quit maniaplanet, then I have to start the other environment Via steam for it to work. This I annoying Because It Takes A long time for me to quit and start up maniaplant again.
SDW

Post by SDW »

I've got canyon to work on steam but the switch from stadium to canyon still doesn't work. I have to leave the game and start the other one.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This is normal actually, for the Steam implementation. It might change in future.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”