A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

SSMThierry

Re: A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Post by SSMThierry »

Alinoa a écrit : ↑27 mai 2020, 21:37
Hello,

In the Standard edition you can play on dedicated servers or rooms (like in Trackmania Turbo) which are public but you can't create a room or a dedicated server. It's members of the Club editions who can create rooms and dedicated servers.

salut
si je peu crée des serveur dédié avec System de records style uaseco dans Club éditions . je l’acheté :1010

Hello
if I can create dedicated servers with uaseco style records system in Club Editions. I buy it :1010
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

DdariQ wrote: 28 May 2020, 15:10 Dear Nadeo, I have a very important request. Could you add more varied flags to the flagpoles of the Stadium? They have been the same since ESWC, and now with the bigger Stadium it looks like the same flags are on both sides of the Stadium, which is kind of underwhelming.

Edit: Flags of more active countries of TrackMania would be very welcome, or having flags of all the countries featured in the game but each time the Stadium loads it would be a random selection of flags :o

Thanks, on the behalf of the community. :thumbsup:

Hello DdariQ,
It's something on our list to be able to display more flags or maybe having an item for flags that you can customize.
tcq wrote: 28 May 2020, 15:34
Alinoa wrote: 28 May 2020, 10:12
Mikey wrote: 28 May 2020, 01:15 I must say that I am dissapointed. While I am happy to throw money at Nadeo as up to this point they have been great with their game designs and fantastic at not placing a barrier between developer and playerbase. However I have in principal a real aversion to anything subscription. I ask for Nadeo to consider having a "lifetime" purchase option, otherwise I will (and likely others who think the same way) will opt to consciously choose to play the free starter access and Nadeo will forgo any money and community effort they would have otherwise received.
Hello Mickey,
Actually it's not a subscription model but an access to the game for a limited time. You pay for having access to the game for one period and that's it. When the time is over, you have to buy the game again for the time that you want to access it again.
Just for my comprehension.
A) If I purchase the Club access for one year. After the year I will keep the 100 official maps and the 365 Tracks of the Day. Will my account be blocked or will it be set back to the starter access?
If it returns back to starter access. Can i still access the maps I build with the club access? Will the maps be stored on Nadeos server or will mania-exchange be supported?
B) What would happen if I pay for one year, but I will not be able to login for the next few months (e.g. 2-3 months). Is it possible to pause my prescription for this time or will it continue running?
Hello Tcq,

After one year your account is set back to the starter access. You keep official maps, tracks of the day and maps built.
It's not possible to pause your access.

Cheers to you :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
SSMThierry

Post by SSMThierry »

salut
CA va pas être facile a vendre . heureusement que vous avez fait une parti gratuit qui peu faire envie de l'acheté

Hello
CA is going to be easy to sell. luckily you made a free debit that would make you want to buy it
créateur de serveur dédié depuis 2006 sur TM
SSMFull.Speed.Beginner.NEW+46 Maps / SSM°VeryShort.80.Dedi.V 3.0:)
megaman1111

Post by megaman1111 »

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrackMania/com ... ith_a_lot/
It contains all known gameplay videos
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

I am thinking that you have received a great load of research in to the idea of 1 year sales pitches and 3 year sales pitches. Then product ends then rent again. With most ideas the idea of getting updates is nice, but the end product is still the same.

I asked a few friends have they heard of Trackmania, most have said, No. We are still a niche community. We had a huge player activity at the start of the game.(Trackmania United Forever and before this the servers where soooooo full((Then the UBI and Nadeo split))Freezone and people started to leave. Preparation for the Canyon Game. Great game. The DLC - Stadium and the rest even better.

Trackmania has had a few updates. Track parts(Nadeos Idea and was a nice change. But they made mods and design programs within the game made this possible for others.)
A lot of fixing down to coding issues (This is Free updating and rightly so.)
GFX improvements(Well it was released as direct x10((The swearing starts by the staff) And looks delightful now.)). Many more little things added to ManiaPlanet was to me a nice idea putting all Nadeo games in the selected boxes (No Turbo but that's another issue) and I'm thinking they might put it in as they will need what's left of the community to play. I hope they know something I don't like people are so gullible and will pay for anything.

I'm not seeing this game work past the certain age gap or maybe a wealthy few gamers paying for those faster players. To enter there team for the CLUB which it now seems to me.

If Trackmania 2 ends with the 4 styles of cars. Then I will be there until they shut down the servers. I have a love for this game but not for buying it again and again. There would be no real improvement and I feel I would only be paying for the CLUB players doing the competitions. I would buy new car styles in Trackmania 2- any time as a one off payment.

I am hoping this was an April fools day prank and was pasted from another post. I had fun writing this sad essay. My subscription is in my message box for a life time of play. :roflol:
lukakas157

Post by lukakas157 »

Maybe I can be radical but I would prefer free access to dedicated/rooms servers and everything else be paid.
SSMThierry

Post by SSMThierry »

salut

il est vrai que moi qui fait beaucoup de serveurs dédié , je le fais pour toute la communauté . si je dois le faire que pour quelques joueurs ?
il faut que je regarde les choses sous un autre angle ?

It is true that I who do a lot of dedicated server, I do it for all the community. if i should only do it for some players?
do I have to look at things from another angle?

de SSM Speed
Akbalder

Post by Akbalder »

I really don't like the subscription model. Loosing acces to something I payed for is frustrating.

It doesn't work at all for a game focused on creations.
I would be very upset if I was forced to buy another subscription to be able to play/edit my/my friends' maps.
SSMThierry

Post by SSMThierry »

salut
jai fait ceci sur un de mes serveur maniaplanet://#join=ssmstad1:1@TMStadium@nadeo
I did this on one of my servers
si on Click sur l'image ça donne ça
if we click on the image it gives that

de SSM°Speed
cherubin

Post by cherubin »

Hello
Why has my previous post been deleted?

It is a real question, can I buy the game with coppers?

I have been earning this money by playing your game and creating a lot of stuff for other players to enjoy for many years.
Doesn't that mean something?

Return to “Announcements”