Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

w1lla

Re: Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Post by w1lla »

PS : more infos to come on the full list of prices per region/country so stay tuned!

The retailers list will be announced the 17th August too.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
zootie

Post by zootie »

:clap: :pil Great news.
sotn0r

Post by sotn0r »

great news ! i will definitly be in for this..
nc1.eu - TMF, TM² and ShootMania servers with first class support, control panel, FTP access and more..!

Image https://nc1.eu/
Image http://facebook.com/nc1.eu/
:arrow: https://twitter.com/nc1eu/
SterndesSuedens

Post by SterndesSuedens »

when can we pre-order TM2? At the 17th August when the Multiplayer-Beta begins or some days before?
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

SterndesSuedens wrote:when can we pre-order TM2? At the 17th August when the Multiplayer-Beta begins or some days before?
All begin the 17th August.
Chevron
Translator
Translator

Post by Chevron »

Nadeo, please, include PaySafeCard right at the beginning (17th Aug).
- You did.
- And...
- ...I didn't.
JeRyo

Post by JeRyo »

mistertl wrote:Which payment methods will be available at August 17th? Paypal, credit card?
Yes we will have VISA, Master Card, Amex and Paypal. later (September) we will add for Netherland Paysafecard and even later Ideal.
Chevron wrote:Nadeo, please, include PaySafeCard right at the beginning (17th Aug).
We are trying to include it as soon as possible but it would be more in September. For the 17th, you will have VISA, Master Card, Amex and Paypal.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

_w_i_b10hanno wrote:Sounds good! But I guess you can only pre-order the download version? Is there a way to buy the DVD version afterwards for less money without a key?

I mean, I would liek to have teh game here next to me after the finall version has been released ;)
There is no box version scheduled right now

We have small priced product to be sold on a long period of time and with the need to have all the collection available at any time. It is less a product for physical distribution. In fact, there are too many countries and titles to have Maniaplanet distributed correctly everywhere. And if you don't do it, you can generate even more frustration to people without the boxe compare to the ones with. And this frustration can be real, exactly for what you say. So, we would also have to wait for the launch, in order to secure more places on the shelves and justify big distribution. If we can sell only "one title" among any choice in store, it would be more easy.

Also, there is the price question. Not only the revenu share is different but it is a constant trouble with boxes, especially from UK. You see games sold everywhere at various price. It is cool for the guy who grab it at low price, but it is not cool for the guy who grabbed it at high price.

I am sometimes thinking of what object we would like to have in order to illustrate best. For one thing, we can give pictures of boxes for you to print (it is a little the 2.0 spirit here ^_^) For another, it would be cool to go with hardware manufacturer to make a Maniaplanet serie. Once ShootMania is a huge success, it will be more justified (mm, I don't know at all if we would do this) I have a last and fun idea, but I will keep it for myself, since you would not be happy it is does not happen ^_^ (in fact it is a bad idea and I don't want to be ridiculous ^_^)

That's the best information I can give at the moment.
driftor

Post by driftor »

JeRyo wrote:
mistertl wrote:Which payment methods will be available at August 17th? Paypal, credit card?
Yes we will have VISA, Master Card, Amex and Paypal. later (September) we will add for Netherland Paysafecard and even later Ideal.
Chevron wrote:Nadeo, please, include PaySafeCard right at the beginning (17th Aug).
We are trying to include it as soon as possible but it would be more in September. For the 17th, you will have VISA, Master Card, Amex and Paypal.
maybe walliecard for the young users without their own bank account or something
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

there is no euro price oO
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

Return to “Maniaplanet”