Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Jojo_44

Re: Planets

Post by Jojo_44 »

Hi,

I have a question but I didn´t read the whole thread, so I excuse me if it´s already said. The hosting revenues don´t work for the moment ? Because I don´t get any planets.

regards, Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

kalimerre wrote:I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.
Hm ok another strange behavior is that my server was with 50 players in front of the server list and now he´s on page 5 with the same player count. Currently I don´t understand the system :P

regards, Jojo
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

Jojo_44 wrote:
kalimerre wrote:I guess it will be activated at the end of the beta for the release the 14th september (maybe before) but at the moment this function doesn't work.
Hm ok another strange behavior is that my server was with 50 players in front of the server list and now he´s on page 5 with the same player count. Currently I don´t understand the system :P

regards, Jojo
The list of server depends on your rankings into ladder and the players on your server.
For example if you the people in your server aren't good as you in the ladder ranking, you will have the red arrow (or green don't remember), then your server will be at page 5 for you. The server in page 1 correspond to your ladder ranking too.
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

kalimerre wrote:The list of server depends on your rankings into ladder and the players on your server.
For example if you the people in your server aren't good as you in the ladder ranking, you will have the red arrow (or green don't remember), then your server will be at page 5 for you. The server in page 1 correspond to your ladder ranking too.
Ok i didn´t notice that. Thanks for your replay.

best regards, Jojo
Serinity

Post by Serinity »

This is probably a stupid question, but where exactly can I see how many planets I have?
While playing Trackmania 2 I noticed on multi player I sometimes gain LP which I guess stands for Ladder points.. And on single player I gain SP which would stand for skill points, and when I set an official time I gain planets if I beat the bronze/silver/gold times but where can I see my total amount of planets?
fastforza

Post by fastforza »

Hover at the top of the screen. A menu will slide down with various options/utilities. First on the right of the ManiaPlanet logo is a number. That number is your planet count. :)
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)
Serinity

Post by Serinity »

fastforza wrote:Hover at the top of the screen. A menu will slide down with various options/utilities. First on the right of the ManiaPlanet logo is a number. That number is your planet count. :)

Thank you! I never even knew there was a little drop down menu at the top of the screen.
killer606

Post by killer606 »

I have an question too, with the planets for hosting.
Is it currently available? When are the payouts, daily, weekly or monthly?
steuntron

Post by steuntron »

If I just want to race on random servers. I dont need planets right? I just gave them all away to a server I like

Return to “Maniaplanet”