Complaints about Beta 2 dedicated server

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

insomnia-yamyam

Complaints about Beta 2 dedicated server

Post by insomnia-yamyam »

I gonna post this illegal behavoir of nadeo again and again until they delete or ban my account, i dont care, then they will lose another bunch of clans and players and i will emmediatly kill all my maniaplanet servers. what is happening here just right now is arbitrariness!

As long as nadeo delete our posts massivly, we need to repost them - here we go:

WHAT THE ... !!!???

As beta2 wouldn't be blame and shame enough for nadeo ...
nadeo (magnetik) just censored this THREAD by DELETING SEVERAL POSTS!
Are you totaly insane now? Wanna get rid off the last loyal players and server admins??? REALLY?!

Yeah, keep on deleting the truth, keep on deleting legitimate criticism :x
And all our posts you just have deleted were all totaly conform with the forum rules.
Just this one is a little bit harder - which is totaly ok after what you just did.

I am out of this joke, beta 2 is joke enough, but censorship and deleting posts just because nadeo won't hear the truth ... that is a totaly NOGO and is much more damaging the reputation of nadeo then anything before!

Nadeo fails again, congrats :0010

Keep on going and you have to put maniaplanet games again back to free2play crapmode that at least a couple of gamers play it. Is this what you want? You better htink twice what you do with your loyalst server admins which invest more time and love in your games then probably some of your programers do!

Sorry to say, but today ... shame on you. :(
GermanINSOMNIAClan!
Multigaming Fun-Clan since 1998!
» www.I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A.de «

Visit our TM2 and SM Clanserver or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack or SM-Mappack !
You also find us at both Mania-Exchanges - search "German INSOMNIA Clan"
insomnia-yamyam

Re: [Beta2] ManiaPlanet 2 Beta Server 2012-12-19

Cerovan wrote:i have no other choices to put away from the forum for two days :(
Nice joke, do so and you will lose more and more players.
Ban me and the most loved and played german royal, melee and joust servers are gone.
I better invest my time in other things then to be censored by nadeo for the truth.
You better think this one over.

Everyone has read and seen that anyway yet, so there is no sense to delete critics.

If you make bullshit (like with beta 2) , then you have to accept and live with negative critics and a very disappointed community. You better listen to us instead of deleting us and bringing us to deinstall maniaplanet.

I know you work hard, as it is in your possibilty of manpower and money, but invest more time in fixing then censorship and deleting unwanted reactions. We all will calm down if we see that something happens, but the last 12 hours nothing happend, not even a single sentence from nadeo, not a single hotfix, nothing.

Not even a emergeny roleback to the previous server and client version to at least prevent that chaos and to be able to fix everything again as the community then would have to chance to play again on the old and working servers and clients.

And then you really wonder why the community is pissed?! really?
Last edited by insomnia-yamyam on 20 Dec 2012, 10:57, edited 3 times in total.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!

Visit our TM2 and SM Clanserver or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack or SM-Mappack !
slugish

Post by slugish »

I'm not sure if this affects anyone else, but I thought I would mention here in case it helps someone. On an Ubuntu server, I could not start either of my elite servers at all. The terminal would pop up but then disappeared and nothing happened. I installed the "patch" from this thread but it did not help. Only after deleting the entire thing and downloading the newer version did it work, despite having identical settings. Maybe this was an error on my part, but if you are having trouble starting after applying the patch, you may want to try the newest version fresh.
niarfman

Post by niarfman »

slugish wrote:I'm not sure if this affects anyone else, but I thought I would mention here in case it helps someone. On an Ubuntu server, I could not start either of my elite servers at all. The terminal would pop up but then disappeared and nothing happened. I installed the "patch" from this thread but it did not help. Only after deleting the entire thing and downloading the newer version did it work, despite having identical settings. Maybe this was an error on my part, but if you are having trouble starting after applying the patch, you may want to try the newest version fresh.
Did you check the logs ?
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ
insomnia-yamyam

moo-whazzaa wrote:Keep in mind : pride comes before the fall :teub:
True words nadeo better should listen to.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!

zarexz

Post by zarexz »

insomnia-yamyam wrote: I know you work hard, as it is in your possibilty of manpower and money, but invest more time in fixing then censorship and deleting unwanted reactions. We all will calm down if we see that something happens, but the last 12 hours nothing happend, not even a single sentence from nadeo, not a single hotfix, nothing.

Not even a emergeny roleback to the previous server and client version to at least prevent that chaos and to be able to fix everything again as the community then would have to chance to play again on the old and working servers and clients.

And then you really wonder why the community is pissed?! really?
THAT's exactly the problem. The shootmania forum was invested by the whole Nadeo team but for the TM disaster no official comment, nothing.
insomnia-yamyam

zarexz wrote: THAT's exactly the problem. The shootmania forum was invested by the whole Nadeo team but for the TM disaster no official comment, nothing.
So true! I think i have never seen so much nadeo profiles online and in this thread like the last 60 minutes.
Finally some action in the forums :roflol:

So they do have time to delete and censor true critics and legal reactions of a disappointed community and to watch the action for 1 hour. But no single word if a roleback is coming or not. They just can't fix all that chaos and bugs in just three days before christmas holidays.

Maybe nadeo will learn by this chaos:

Never release an untested piece of software, call it beta 2 and publish/start it just a couple of days before Christmas holidays. This just can result in a fail.

As beta 2 is a disaster (technical and optical) they should better make an emergency roleback (to the previous server and client version) to have enough time to re-work on beta 2 in the background during the holidays and new-year to bring back a working and good looking beta2 in January. They should also adjust the release date of shootmania as i think that 23.01.2013 is utopian. My opinion.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!

johndo

Post by johndo »

@insomnia-yamyam, please stop doing off-topics this is not a thread for complaining like a child.

This a thread for people that need to gather information on ManiaPlanet 2 Beta Server 2012-12-19,
- if you have something to report, submit a bug report
- if you want to express your childish truth and tell everyone that shootmania is your life: write a blog.

Stop making developers waste their time, stop wasting forumers times, stop post here.

Your attitude is really unacceptable, complaining and saying stuf like "Nadeo should learn" you doesn't help on anything. When we see the code quality of your "Smart tool" and how you edit Nadeo scripts, if i were you, i wouldn't give any advise to anyone and would go back to books because a lot of learning awaits you.

Smart tool and insomnia team are already a shame for shootmania, so if you want to quit the community
be our guest.
Shootmania is going to be a bit hit no need for stupid trolls in that community.

Can an admin please remove all those off-topic posts ?
Last edited by johndo on 20 Dec 2012, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
masleyko
Translator
Translator

Post by masleyko »

JOHNDO excuse me what are we test mouses?? i paid for my game i wanna play it.. i dont care about shootmania. i payed for TM2 i wanna play it.. his complains are just

someone said "like hylis said" you must be fucking kidding me man.
Hylis and his ecopoints started this madness of nonsenses ? and the BLOCKS ISSUE .. you must be really kidding me.. which dumb one would adjust realeased and used block.. update has 200MB what you put in there.. thats simply thing which is not understandable and not EXCUSABLE to do such a fucking drastic changes on ppl which payed for full game..
apparently you havent learned nothing from previous incredibly stupid ideas of HYLIS.
What is this good for .. you think people play shootmania because they had TM2 before ? heh thats naive.. maybe some tried it but i really dont see a problem to have a separate game after masive advertising campaign we all saw. why you wanna mix it up ?
Its completely wrong idea .. maybe thats why i dont know any other game using similar shit system.
Look at blizzard.. they have loads of most popular games.. all separate.. only single thing they share is battle.net
which is strictly separated for games and servers.. you share only friends and profile in games..for another game you must go out of starcraft2 for example and turn on diablo3.. every of those game has at least 10GB noone is protesting ?!!
Your attitude is wrong , your will to not listen to comunity is wrong.. realize one thing> whoever pay you to work ultimately has the money from US, COMUNITY AND PLAYERS.
I payed 20euro for game. after annoying updates, not working and hard-to-setup servers(for new ppl sure is hard), more annoying ads, setting up own team servers, learning how to work with that YOU MADE MY GAME UNPLAYABLE!!!

I`d like to invite other serveradmins to organising a protest.. TURN OFF SERVERS and LEAVE CANYON WITHOUT SINGLE PLAYER UNTIL SATURDAY AT LEAST !
lets show them their work depends on us , is for us and we ultimately pay you!
>SAW<爪火ふまミץどσ ¡ ツ

Return to “Off-Topics”