My shootmania crashes since Beta 2

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

Raxx

My shootmania crashes since Beta 2

Post by Raxx »

Hello, since Beta 2 came out I've been having problems with Shootmania crashing.
It happens in every game mod, but most in Shootmania Storm (Siege) I lag out all the time, sometimes shootmania just goes down and sometimes It stops working. What may the problem be? It began after Shootmania B2 came out.

/Raxx
Alinoa

Re: My shootmania crashes since Beta 2

Post by Alinoa »

Did you update your graphic drivers? Some players encountered issue because of sound. Can you please try to deactivate audio in the maniaplanet launcher?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
LuckyBoy
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by LuckyBoy »

Raxx wrote:Hello, since Beta 2 came out I've been having problems with Shootmania crashing.
It happens in every game mod, but most in Shootmania Storm (Siege) I lag out all the time, sometimes shootmania just goes down and sometimes It stops working. What may the problem be? It began after Shootmania B2 came out.

/Raxx
I've checked your crashs, they all (4) looks to be linked with audio, we're still working on it, but until the next version, you can disable audio to workaround the bug.
Thanks
LuckyBoy
Raxx

Post by Raxx »

Okey, cheers! It really sucks to play SM without Sound (atleast that's what I think) since I'm playing alot of Elite It's very hard to play without sound. But hope you can solve It soon! :)
SiilvA

Post by SiilvA »

mine crashes everytime I try using buddylist while in-game or clicking a link in chat
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Could you please specify your system specs and post a log crash that you can find in myDocuments\maniaplanet?

Thank you :thumbsup:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Workbench”