Obstacle Title Pack!

Moderator: English Moderator

novationx

Re: Obstacle Title Pack!

Post by novationx »

And all the blocks that are part of the TP I should have on my PC somewhere? Or?
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

novationx wrote:And all the blocks that are part of the TP I should have on my PC somewhere? Or?
All the blocks that are part of a TP are hidden in the TP's gbx file. Therefore you can only use them when you are in the corresponding TP. You cannot access a TP's files, the gbx is pretty much a black box. If a TP creator wants a monopoly on his custom blocks, he will have it.

If you really realy want a list of a TP's custom blocks... well my guess is you'll have to do it by hand, maybe by checking out the editor.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
novationx

Post by novationx »

yeah well
Steeffeen isnt even playing the game anymore. He should upload all blocks to maniapark so other modes can benefit.

Tell em if you see em ;)
UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

The custom objects in Obstacle are by TitiShu.
The problem with those blocks outside of the TP is their sheer size. The TP is 250MB big and pretty much all of it is custom blocks. Each of the objects has its own texture, which makes them so big. I don't know if can even use blocks with their own textures outside of TPs and even if you could, you wouldn't have room for many of them because of the size limitation per map.

That's my guess on why they are not public. You can still ask TitiShu for more details. He might even look into the forum these days.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
TitiShu

Post by TitiShu »

Like Urin said... the blocks in Speedball and Obstacle are old version with old importer...

they are not optimised and they are not fittable with grid, no fly mode and there are some small bugs with them... this is why i won't share them... and i'm tooo lazy to make a new version of them for the latest importer...

We will remove them from the speedball TP for the next update (if there is a next update)... there will maybe be some new blocks to replace theses old ones... but when ??? Just check maniapark, maybe that a day you will see some new blocks from me xD

We don't have any plans about the Obstacle TP as nobody's working on it atm...
CPU: i5 2500k
RAM: 2x4Go G.Skill Ares
GPU: MSI GTX570
Board: Asus P8Z68-V LX
HDD: WD Green + WD Black
SSD: Crucial M4 64Go
Sound: Realtek (onboard)
Peripherals: Mouse G700 - Keyboard G19 - Headset Roccat Kave
novationx

Post by novationx »

<3 do it! We can always use some new blockskis.

Anyways, tyvm for the infos.

Return to “Title Packs”