So...Who's getting the Preorder Beta Thing?

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Solon001

So...Who's getting the Preorder Beta Thing?

Post by Solon001 »

Just saw the news on TMX and went directly over here. So I just want to know who'll be pre-ordering TM-2 and getting their beta?

If you are, Post what you hope your login is going to be (not sure if you carry on your old login from United/Nations cuz my old login is obsolete) and what you intend to do during the beta.

Hopefully my login on TM2 will be Solon001 I'll be trying out the editor, Trying to make a series of GP style videos. I've never released or made anything of releasable quality in my eyes. But hopefully this will change with canyon. And i'm hoping to be just more community immersed in general.
See car Race, See car overtake, See car drive over boost, see car rocket towards ramp, see car fly through the air, see conveniently placed building, see car hit building, sorry car.
Ravager90

Re: So...Who's getting the Preorder Beta Thing?

Post by Ravager90 »

If you pre-order TM2 on 17.08 you'll get direct access to TM2 beta. Everything you need to know you will find here.
krone6

Post by krone6 »

i am.Trying to get my server up by wensday to get a server going.. Need an hdd and i got the basic's up. Can't wait to try out the 1055t ^^
http://trackmaniaracers.com
My up and coming trackmania 2 canyon team. Intentions on expanding to all nadeo games eventually.

Feel free to come in and say hi, it's a casual and laid back team. If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me.
Solon001

Post by Solon001 »

@ Krone6 - Cool, Give me a pm if/when you manage to get your server up and i'll do my best to be one of the first to attend! :)

@Ravager90 - Yeah i know about the beta access with the pre-order. I'm just asking people what they intend to do when they get it and what they want their name to be.

The way i see it is if we all post our names and intentions, we can all make friends, I mean we're already mostly friends with each other on the forum and such why not connect as friends In-Game?, examples being 2 rookie trackbuilders connect to learn canyon together etc. Or as I've just attempted to connect with krone6 by trying out his server when it's ready.

Anyway i'm in a bit of a rush now so I'll see you guys later.

P.S. Hey Krone6, Mind if I could beta test a couple maps your server one of the days if all goes well?
See car Race, See car overtake, See car drive over boost, see car rocket towards ramp, see car fly through the air, see conveniently placed building, see car hit building, sorry car.
Novus

Post by Novus »

There is no way I'm missing out on preordering. :P

I would want the same name as this or a variation.
MetsaneXIII

Post by MetsaneXIII »

Oh my gah, I WISH I could preorder, but no monies. D:<

If someone would love to donate... =3
Jet777

Post by Jet777 »

Solon001 wrote:So I just want to know who'll be pre-ordering TM-2 and getting their beta?
Nearly everyone. :yes:
I predict some very full servers for the first couple weeks...
Mysteria9

Post by Mysteria9 »

The minute it becomes available! I'm kinda jumping up and down here in excitement! :o
krone6

Post by krone6 »

Solon001 wrote:@ Krone6 - Cool, Give me a pm if/when you manage to get your server up and i'll do my best to be one of the first to attend! :)

P.S. Hey Krone6, Mind if I could beta test a couple maps your server one of the days if all goes well?
I won't mind. I upgraded my hoster to include as many domains as i want. I'm thinking of buying a 2nd domain and calling my clan TrackManiakClan [TMC]

It'll be a temp storage at first, then when i know what type of server to make it i'll rename it and make it perm, probably within the first week when things settle down.
http://trackmaniaracers.com
My up and coming trackmania 2 canyon team. Intentions on expanding to all nadeo games eventually.

Feel free to come in and say hi, it's a casual and laid back team. If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me.
Balmung

Post by Balmung »

First i will see how good TM2 will be (on 17. ;) ), than i make plans about any projects. ^^

Return to “Trackmania 2”