Xaseco error

Moderators: Xymph, NADEO

wazerti

Xaseco error

Post by wazerti »

Hello all,
Since few days I try to install Xaseco on my server but I get always this error :

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] mysql_connect(): MySQL server has gone away on line 32 in file C:\Users\*******\Documents\TMS\TmDedicatedServer\ASECO\plugins\plugin.localdatabase.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_connect(): Error while reading greeting packet. PID=15260 on line 32 in file C:\Users\**********\Documents\TMS\TmDedicatedServer\ASECO\plugins\plugin.localdatabase.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_connect(): MySQL server has gone away on line 32 in file C:\Users\********\Documents\TMS\TmDedicatedServer\ASECO\plugins\plugin.localdatabase.php
[ASECO Error] Could not authenticate at MySQL server! on line 33
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...
I'm using wampserver with php 5.6.16

Thanks
TMarc

Re: Xaseco error

Post by TMarc »

why don't you ask in the XASECO forums? http://www.tm-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=127

besides this the error message clearly writes "cannot authenticate".
So somewhere a user/password is wrong or missing, or a tool is missing, or you don't have the proper MySQL database for XASECO.

Is it your first attempt to get it working, or was it working before you changed ? anything ?
wazerti

Re: Xaseco error

Post by wazerti »

I had other servers before with wampserver and they worked, but I decided to install Windows 10 and after I saw problems on wampserver, then I decided to reinstall it (the earlier version). I didn't restested my old servers but the localhost and phpmyadmin seems to work (I can access to the panel).

Return to “General Tools”