Plugins and end screens update

Please use this section for sharing questions about CHANNELS or creating a thread for having feedback on your PROGRAMS!

Moderator: English Moderator

Akrilex

Plugins and end screens update

Post by Akrilex »

Hi all ! :)

As you may have noticed, we've updated the channel plugins (map votes, records and program info) : UI is slightly changed, and there are 2 new extra screens, after the end map vote :
  • The online records histogram, where you can compare your PB to the distribution of other players records and to the map medals
  • Info on current and next program
You can share your feedback here if you have any :thumbsup:
McBain

Re: Plugins and end screens update

Post by McBain »

Hi, i wasn't playing channels lately but there is a (small) problem after this change.

It's not possible to vote anymore during the race right? I think that is ok. But in my channels im running with matchmaking server. And on the matchserver i never reach this vote screen. It would be very nice to have this vote screen there somehow so people would start voting for the maps which they did rarely in the past and now is imposs at all.

Cheers
Miss

Post by Miss »

I believe there's an option for enabling/disabling the vote screen in the channel settings on the website.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Miss wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 09:36 I believe there's an option for enabling/disabling the vote screen in the channel settings on the website.
That is correct.
Click on episode in your programm to enable/disable the vote and record settings.

Greetz
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
McBain

Post by McBain »

HaagseSmurf wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 13:57
Miss wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 09:36 I believe there's an option for enabling/disabling the vote screen in the channel settings on the website.
That is correct.
Click on episode in your programm to enable/disable the vote and record settings.

Greetz
Thanks for your inputs but this is active and the thing with matchmaking servers and the vote screen in channels I asked Alinoa already before. There may be some hidden setting in the matchsettings which is not optimal but i have no clue and according to Alinoas Feedback its probably not possible to change to see this vote screen. But only with this last update its fully impossible to vote as I think. Before it was just difficult because you had to press tab during the match and vote. Im the only one using matchmaking setup in trackmania channels right now I think therefore nobody else is affected by this.
Akrilex

Post by Akrilex »

Hi McBain,

As you said, even if your feedback plugin is active on your episode page, the endscreen is not reached when you're using a matchmaking server config.
I have put back the Like and Dislike buttons on the Feedback Yes/No plugin so that your players are able to vote during the match ;)
McBain

Post by McBain »

Akrilex wrote: 17 Jul 2019, 16:09 Hi McBain,

As you said, even if your feedback plugin is active on your episode page, the endscreen is not reached when you're using a matchmaking server config.
I have put back the Like and Dislike buttons on the Feedback Yes/No plugin so that your players are able to vote during the match ;)
Thx a lot :thumbsup: :pil

Return to “CHANNELS”