Shadow/lights computing issues

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

veltaz

Shadow/lights computing issues

Post by veltaz »

Hello
I have issues with lights computing on my map , it used to work properly and now it seems to be broken. ive tried to compute different quality , change graphics , put a block to update , remove lights and replaced them. it seems to be linked to the map , another player render the lights for me and had the same issue , also on other maps i had no issues with lights.
For some reason the "Lamp" seems to work properly but the "torch" and all the customs lamps don't. Also as you can see the lights on the surface looks fine , but when its underground or in a place without natural lights i have issues with it.
i've linked screens to explains better my issue , if anyone has experienced some similar issues or have ideas that could help it would be nice !
Attachments
Capture3jp.jpg
Capture3jp.jpg (229.84 KiB) Viewed 2410 times
Captureaadadad.jpg
Captureaadadad.jpg (165.84 KiB) Viewed 2410 times
Capture2jp.jpg
Capture2jp.jpg (132.45 KiB) Viewed 2410 times
niebo26

Re: Shadow/lights computing issues

Post by niebo26 »

Hello,

Do you use any custom blocks or items that were made with the Mesh Modeler on this map ?

Niebo
"Don't mesh around !" - ® Haagse, 2019

SUPER SONIC SPEED !

Look for niebo26 in TMU & in TM² :)
Electron

Re: Shadow/lights computing issues

Post by Electron »

I had already described a similar problem here in the beta forum. Also with my maps the problem with the shadow calculation appears rather where little natural outside light exists.

At first I thought the problem had to do with the stadium spotlight block 8-5-7. But it is actually a problem with the shadow calculation.

In my maps neither custom blocks nor items are used.

Return to “Shootmania Reports”