"time incoherence" ban

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Xite

"time incoherence" ban

Post by Xite »

Hey everybody,

I just was playing tm2 stadium on "SSMFull.Speed.Beginner.NEW+46 Maps" dedicated server and got IP banned on a short track where are 2 checkpoints one after another for "time incoherence"
I don't cheat, I'm totally a beginner and it's my first trackmania game ever, I just hit 20 hours or so on the same server playing and I love it. Would be a shame since the maps on the server are really fun for me.
How do I contact the server admin? Is there a way to ask for a ban appeal?

Thanks!
mooseman2099

Re: "time incoherence" ban

Post by mooseman2099 »

Was there anybody else on the server while you where on. If so they band you for being you. Don't take it personally.
Xite

Post by Xite »

what does that even mean? yeah, there were a lot of people playing (the server has always the most players in my server browser, probably 50 players) but I usually never chat or I don't even know anyone from there or they know me since most of the time I'm not even top15 at the end...

It's 100% because of the stupid track that had 2 CPs after each other. I literally got banned the millisecond I past the second CP.
The server uses "uaseco" if that helps.
I'm just asking how to find a way to contact the admins.
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

When you do get in touch make them aware of the coherence checks and maybe get it disabled as it is flawed.

I would maybe tell UNDEF in his sections of your discovery. Do you maybe remember the track and get in uploaded as well.

Go to discord and ask some teams for help or type said name see if they exist there could be one who knows SSM Full speed. Good luck.

Return to “Trackmania 2”