FAST 4.0.0t (2013-07-16) for TM2/Canyon/Stadium/Valley

Moderator: NADEO

kahwix

Re: FAST 4.0.0t (2013-07-16) for TM2/Canyon/Stadium/Valley

Post by kahwix »

Ligne 84 & 85
/map addmx <id> : ajouter une map MX en fin
/amp (/map , you fail to fast_commandes_fr.txt) insertmx <id> : insérer une map MX après l'actuelle
The command to add Mania Exchange walk you there? I test and it does not work ! :shock:

Great Jobs for Fast 4.0.0t ! :yes: :yes: :thumbsup:
dioseb

Post by dioseb »

Hello/Salut.

J'ai une erreur au moment de lancer FAST4 start.bat, la console m'affiche :

Starting Fast4.0.x...
The system cannot find the path specified
Press any key to continue...

J'ai bien modifié le .bat avec le bon nom du fichier de config "dedicated_cfg.default.txt"

La ligne complète : "php5\php.exe" fast.php dedicated_cfg.default.txt update_stop10

Par contre les lignes "set phprc= et PATH=php5 doivent-être modifié ou non? J'utilise Xampp.

Quelqu'un aurait déjà eu ça?

Merci Dioseb.
dioseb

Post by dioseb »

EDIT: J'ai pris le fast4.0.0t-winphp.zip au lieu du fast4.0.0t.zip, mais maintenant autre problème :
I tool the fast4.0.0t-winphp.zip file instead of fast4.0.0t.zip, but now i have an other problem :

Starting Fast4.0.x...

Timezone: Europe/Paris
If you have a timezone problem, then try to set in fast.php Europe/Paris
to a valid value, for example: Europe/Paris='Europe/Paris'

ERROR: give a dedicated.cfg like file as first argument !!!
Can't find file ./UserData/Config/dedicated.cfg or ./dedicated.cfg !
Press any key to continue . . .

J'ai donc décomenter la ligne "$_server_timezone = 'Europe/Paris';"
I uncomment this line "$_server_timezone = 'Europe/Paris';"

Pour l'erreur j'ai essayé plein de changement mais rien.
For the error i have tried some changes but doesn't work.

Une idée ?
Any Idea ?
dioseb

Post by dioseb »

Ok it's fixed, i just put the full path of the dedicated_cfg file in the .bat file.
BusardCendre

Post by BusardCendre »

Salut tout le monde,

j'ai un petit soucis avec l'affichage des scores de Fast en mode team :
lorsque la team bleue est en avance tout va bien, fast affiche : Blue 1<>0 Red
les couleurs des teams sont respectées, tout va bien ...
mais dès que la team Rouge prend l'avantage, fast affiche : Red 2<>1 Blue
à la limite, sachant lire et faire la différence entre Blue et red, j'arrive à m'en sortir et savoir qui est devant ...

Mon problème est le suivant :
d'une part à la fin des maps, le nom des teams ne s'affiche plus dans les scores, laissant juste un 5<>4 à la place .
je rappelle que la team qui a le plus de points est affichée en bleu, du coup on ne sait pas qui a marqué le dernier point ...
d'autre part, et c'est une chose que je ne comprends pas : je n'ai pas de score panel à la fin des maps ..;
je dois donc me contenter de ce score coloré pour connaitre le vainqueur de la map ...

nous ( les VioK ) avons un match demain soir contre les The New Texto , on devrait faire un match à 12 contre 12,
nous n'auront donc pas le temps de compter les points donnés par le ScorePanel_Round ( celui de droite ) pour savoir quelle équipe à réussi à gagner la dernière manche ( en cas de manche déscisive bien sur )

Nos serveurs tournent habituellement sous XAseco, mais ce dernier semble délilrer quelque peu; il lui arrive de donner le point du round à la mauvaise équipe :shock:
Je me suis donc tourné vers Fast, puisqu'il est utilisé dans les compétitions ...

Si vous avez une idée pour que la couleur reste la bonne ou pour que je réussisse à récupérer le score panel en fin de map ...

J'ai fait un petit screen qui montre l'inversion des couleurs des team ( regarder en bas à gauche ): http://viokbc.free.fr/Images/ScreenShot01.jpg

P.S.: le serveur fonctionne en game mode : 3 et non pas en script,
en effet , pendant nos test avec le script : Team.script.txt avec des maps Nadeo, les joueurs franchissant la ligne d'arrivée se voient expulsés du serveur et leur adresse IP est bannie pour motif de "Time incoherence"

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Hi all,

I've got a little problem with score display with Fast in team mode :
when the Blue team is first, everything is fine, Fast give me : Blue 1<>0 Red
but as soon as the red team gets first, fast display : Red 2<>1 Blue
this isn't really a big problem at this moment as I can see the difference between Blue and Red

The problem is at the end of map, because Fast only display the score : 5<>4 ( remember that the team with the biggest score is shown in blue, so I don't know who is who ) )
My other problem is that the server doesn't display the score panel at the end of the map, so I only have Fast to know which team won the point of the map

We ( VioK Team ) are going to play against The New Texto Team with 12 playeurs in each side tomorow ( thursday ),
so if we get to the scroe 4-4, we won't have enough time to count the points of the last run with the ScorePanel-Round ( the one on the right ) to know which team made this last point ...

Our servers are usely running on XAseco, but during tests, XAseo was sometimes giving point to the team who lose the run :shock:
That's why I choose Fast, as it is use in competition ...

I made a screenshot to show the team collor problem ( in the chat, red is written in blue ) : http://viokbc.free.fr/Images/ScreenShot01.jpg

If you have any idea that could help us, don't be afraid to tell it ;)

P.S.: the server is running on game mode 3 ( Team mode ) but not with Team.script.txt, because when we made tests with Nadeo maps, players who finished the map got kicked and their IP adress banned by the server for " time incoherence"

Thanks for your help ( and accepting my poor english )

CPU : AMD FX-4170 (4 CPUs, ~4.2 GHz)
GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 2 Go , DX 11
RAM : 8 Go DDR3
Win 7 Ultimate x64
Slig

Post by Slig »

BusardCendre wrote:I've got a little problem with score display with Fast in team mode :
when the Blue team is first, everything is fine, Fast give me : Blue 1<>0 Red
but as soon as the red team gets first, fast display : Red 2<>1 Blue
this isn't really a big problem at this moment as I can see the difference between Blue and Red

The problem is at the end of map, because Fast only display the score : 5<>4 ( remember that the team with the biggest score is shown in blue, so I don't know who is who ) )
This quick fix should solve your problem : http://slig.info/fast4.0/teamcolor-fix- ... tchlog.zip
The origin of the problem is that on TM2 in classical team mode the number (ordering) of the red and blue teams in Ranking info is not any more fixed, but ordered with best score first, and sadly the only way to differenciate teams is their nicknames, which are fixed on a dedicated (Blue and Red) but translated in case of a game server. So on tmf i used the numbers 0 and 1. In this fix i use the nickname, so it will work on a dedicated server but not on a game server (btw serious matches are always on a dedicated, so...). I have also the problem in the lower team rounds scores panel, but no time to try to fix that.
My other problem is that the server doesn't display the score panel at the end of the map, so I only have Fast to know which team won the point of the map
I couldn't reproduce that during my quick tests this morning :(

In the fix I have added the scores in chat at the end of the map, it should help you if really you don't see the end race panel...
BusardCendre

Post by BusardCendre »

Thanks a lot Slig :1010

It seems that life is testing my zen attitude :
our server ( computer ) is down because of a power outage ( panne de courant ),
the man who live there is working and will only come back at 21:30 ...
So I'm going to install Xampp on my computer to try your fix =)
thanks again for the fix
I'll come back and tell you how wonderfull is your work :D

Win 7 Ultimate x64
Slig

Post by Slig »

BusardCendre wrote:So I'm going to install Xampp on my computer to try your fix =)
fast itself don't use mysql, so no need to install xampp. http://files.maniaplanet.com/ManiaPlane ... 02-18b.zip + http://slig.info/fast4.0/fast4.0.0t-winphp.zip + http://slig.info/fast4.0/teamcolor-fix- ... tchlog.zip + few config should be enough ;)
BusardCendre

Post by BusardCendre »

Slig wrote:I have also the problem in the lower team rounds scores panel, but no time to try to fix that.
the change you made in the plugin 26 will be enough for our match :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Gilles :1010

Win 7 Ultimate x64

Return to “Dedicated Server”