Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 16 Dec 2018, 22:03
- Forum: Trackmania² Reports
- Topic: [MP4.1][BUG] Water reflections with low texture quality
- Replies: 1
- Views: 163
How it looks like for me for more data
- 18 Nov 2018, 12:21
- Forum: MP4.1 REPORTS / BUGS / INFORMATION
- Topic: Mesh Modeler - Turbine appearing out of nowhere when editing a block (post by taxon)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 121
Heyo, I've tried removing the green curbs from a yellow road booster in the mesh modeler the other day and after saving the new block, it added a random turbine spinning next to it. https://i.imgur.com/tyIJTgL.png It's not visible or clickable in the mesh modeler whatsoever. The bug is reproducable,...
Please, guys. Who said they will stop working on maniaplanet? ManiaPlanet is supposed to be the community and creators platform. So if they plan something big, e.g. TM³ or SM², it will happen ON maniaplanet. I hope not, that would be a very poor marketing choice if you ask me. Just compare the inte...
- 22 Jun 2017, 16:49
- Forum: Trackmania 2
- Topic: Game crashes while saving large replays / replays become too large because of trains
- Replies: 0
- Views: 449
Because trains are saved as ghosts, replay sizes get very big. I did some testing and found out that the equation for replay size approximately is: Replay size = Mapsize + (0.612 * n trains + 0.63) * replay length in seconds One example for this: Mapsize = 1500 KB / n trains = 120 / replay length = ...