Beta 2.1

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Kyb

Re: Beta 2.1

Post by Kyb »

sprco wrote:
Kyb wrote:And for the new ping, it would be nice if we could aim the opponent through the grids.
LOL BUT LOL :roflol:
Pings are used to share more easily information about the opponent's position, when you see a player through a grid, it isn't normal to can't share this information with the ping.
Talespin

Post by Talespin »

*BUG*
Pretty big issue regarding the new FullJump option. If you sprint and immediately try to FullJump while sprinting it doesn't go off, you just stay on the ground. Can we get this fixed soon (before the IPL6 qualifier tournament in 4-5 hrs?).

Edit: There also seems to be a delay between FullJumping and being able to walljump. For instance if you stand up against a wall and strafe into it and try to walljump after FullJumping, it won't happen or at least not every time. Did people even test this before it was patched?
Last edited by Talespin on 23 Jan 2013, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
SiH13

Post by SiH13 »

Talespin wrote:*BUG*
Pretty big issue regarding the new FullJump option. If you sprint and immediately try to FullJump while sprinting it doesn't go off, you just stay on the ground. Can we get this fixed soon (before the IPL6 qualifier tournament in 4-5 hrs?).
I guess this is caused because you are holding left mouse button which is also used for jumping at the same time
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

SIMOON wrote:[...]Every time I heard someone, I feel him just behind me while he's 30m far away.[...]
Have similar issue. Sound volume at distance is a lot louder than it should. Feels compeletely wrong.
gunala06

Post by gunala06 »

it seems that it lacks a block
j'ai l'impression qu'il manque un block: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93648385/Mania ... itre-1.jpg
C'est une map que j'ai commencé avant la maj, la pipette ne copie pas le block, et il est introuvable dans la liste :|
Talespin

Post by Talespin »

SiH13 wrote:
Talespin wrote:*BUG*
I guess this is caused because you are holding left mouse button which is also used for jumping at the same time
I'm using the same button the entire time. Right click to fulljump, hold right click to sprint, then right click immediately to fulljump again but nothing happens. You have to wait for an annoyingly large amount of time before letting go of sprint in order for fulljump to work.
Talespin

Post by Talespin »

Also on the IPL6 map Breach that I made I noticed that you begin to slow down a lot more drastically on the blue slides or just in general after taking the fast jump pads at the beginning after the patch. I don't see why this was changed but it pretty much broke part of the map for no reason which isn't good since people need to practice this map for IPL6, you know, to promote the game and all that.
roppa

Post by roppa »

bug: my maps dir doesent refresh even after restarting game.

tried to create new folder to my maps and hit refresh: folder dont show up and then restarted game, refreshed and even then dont show up. also tried with another folder name but dont work
Fix
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Fix »

gunala06 wrote:it seems that it lacks a block
j'ai l'impression qu'il manque un block: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93648385/Mania ... itre-1.jpg
C'est une map que j'ai commencé avant la maj, la pipette ne copie pas le block, et il est introuvable dans la liste :|
Now the corner works like other TechPath blocks : place it directly inside the pillar.
However we can no longer have the variant you're showing (Corner In the pillar - placed on top).
The previous version wasn't working like other TechPath blocks due to some editor Replacement directions limitations of that time.
The old block is still here for compatibility, but can no longer be placed/picked.
v3rdi

Post by v3rdi »

Talespin wrote:Also on the IPL6 map Breach that I made I noticed that you begin to slow down a lot more drastically on the blue slides or just in general after taking the fast jump pads at the beginning after the patch. I don't see why this was changed but it pretty much broke part of the map for no reason which isn't good since people need to practice this map for IPL6, you know, to promote the game and all that.
pretty much that patch is a miracle how the could pass Q&A and i am yet to have my penny that nadeo tested the patch. since there are SO manny bugs /errors who are OBVIOUS that they cant say "we tested it" no were in hell have you guys tested the patch (at nadeo).

i happaned to have that problem too i couldnt even jump i could just use my stamina :((
logiX verdi
verdi @ Facebook
my Stream @ twitch

Return to “Shootmania”