Beta 3 RC1

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

User avatar
Talespin
Posts: 27
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 04:20

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Talespin » 09 Feb 2013, 16:07

Was fulljump fixed yet?

User avatar
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 3744
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 11:58

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Hylis » 09 Feb 2013, 16:11

the fulljump key was in the list, but not high enough, sorry

we had a lot of stuff to do in order to be able to go open

User avatar
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 3744
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 11:58

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Hylis » 09 Feb 2013, 16:13

Update on the situation: it is really difficult to find the trouble we are having, and it may be something really difficult to fix as well, according to our first findings. So, I can not say when the RC1 will be done, even if nearly everything is ready.

User avatar
acceleracer_01
Posts: 1092
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 18:39
Location: Germany

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by acceleracer_01 » 09 Feb 2013, 16:14

Take your time guys! :thumbsup:

User avatar
franck70
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 18:15
Location: France/Rhone-Alpes/Isère

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by franck70 » 09 Feb 2013, 16:21

Don't worry, we have time, It's really exciting this B3 :thumbsup:
Image

xXSoOnXx
Posts: 97
Joined: 13 Jul 2012, 00:08

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by xXSoOnXx » 09 Feb 2013, 16:26

Defender with Railgun >>> Railpad useless.
Hello, i'm a defender, i am in a cage, hello, i hit you, u cant hit me, haha !
or
Hey, go to paladin, take 3 rail, come on attacker !
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????

Nick0demus
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Sep 2012, 13:52

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Nick0demus » 09 Feb 2013, 16:29

But.. which mode gonna be the official? Elite (with deffenders chosing their weapon) or Elite B2 (Rockets vs Laser)? What is your plans on Elite, couse I dont think Deffenders chosing their weapon will work.. please dont ruin this perfect game :/

User avatar
dreammyw0w
Posts: 690
Joined: 04 Jan 2013, 17:34
Location: Antwerp

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by dreammyw0w » 09 Feb 2013, 16:33

xXSoOnXx wrote:Defender with Railgun >>> Railpad useless.
Hello, i'm a defender, i am in a cage, hello, i hit you, u cant hit me, haha !
or
Hey, go to paladin, take 3 rail, come on attacker !
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????
Nick0demus wrote:But.. which mode gonna be the official? Elite (with deffenders chosing their weapon) or Elite B2 (Rockets vs Laser)? What is your plans on Elite, couse I dont think Deffenders chosing their weapon will work.. please dont ruin this perfect game :/
Try it first?
Last edited by dreammyw0w on 09 Feb 2013, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Akbalder
Posts: 1049
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:00
Contact:

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Akbalder » 09 Feb 2013, 16:34

Hylis wrote:Update on the situation: it is really difficult to find the trouble we are having, and it may be something really difficult to fix as well, according to our first findings. So, I can not say when the RC1 will be done, even if nearly everything is ready.
You can keep updating the changelog anyway. :D

User avatar
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 3744
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 11:58

Re: Beta 3 RC1 (changelog 9/10)

Post by Hylis » 09 Feb 2013, 16:38

XSoOnXx,

You have a combo here:
1. you do the debate before prior to testing it
2. you seem to believe that the map are more important than the mode and the gameplay

By the way, railpad are still useful for defenders that takes rockets or nucleus.

Nick0demus,

The goal is to improve the game. We are like you, we don't want to ruin it, of course. The official mode will be the one selected at release on the 10th of April. I can tell you that we like it much more here when we play, but I know it takes a lot of time to test. There are 10 combination in defense now, and it makes a lot of more choices and options, so it takes even more time to test. And often, there is another addition that answer troubles that players have with the first evolution. Most conservative players would not even take the step one, when the step two is something much better. So, we are taking the step one to try to make the game even better with it, or with another step after.

Post Reply

Return to “Shootmania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests