Shootmania Storm 1.0

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

sadzealot

Re: Shootmania Storm 1.0

Post by sadzealot »

luftisbollentm2 wrote:
It's as if you never played the game while bounce rockets was in play, because this never happened. Not once.
you have to stand to ativate the bounce in the rockets, but now we have a block that works like this ;)
What is your point? This is totally unrelated to what I'm talking about when I said that and has nothing to do with the arguments I or he made whatsoever.
PapyChampy

Post by PapyChampy »

@ Ylem : those are only available in the Combo Title. Open the replays in this Title, should work that way.
viperozza

Post by viperozza »

I tried to reinstall without success.. I get a weird stutter in every mod. Storm / siege are almost unplayable. 90 fps but the feeling is like 20 fps.

AMD X6 1090t 4ghz
gtx 560ti
4gb ram

Everything worked like a charm before the last update.. Gonna suicide soon :cry:
ylem
Translator
Translator

Post by ylem »

PapyChampy wrote:@ Ylem : those are only available in the Combo Title. Open the replays in this Title, should work that way.
Yes, they work like this, thanks!
GabrielM

Post by GabrielM »

ylem wrote:Feedback about COMBO

- Sound when you pick a powerup (armor/weapon): should be much louder so that if the opponent takes it and you don't see it but you're close to it, you should know/hear him talking the powerup. Because if you don't know that the oppo took it, you have no idea how to time that powerup anymore. And timing is a key-skill in this mod (which i like very much). Of course the really big maps make the sound useless (there is one huge map at the moment with mountains and a lake in the middle that makes even the loudest sound you could implement on powerup inaudible and that isn't good, at least not from a competitive POV)
Hey, this is allready fixed here at Nadeo, and will be in next update (data update, not only .exe).
ylem
Translator
Translator

Post by ylem »

GabrielM wrote:
ylem wrote:Feedback about COMBO

- Sound when you pick a powerup (armor/weapon): should be much louder so that if the opponent takes it and you don't see it but you're close to it, you should know/hear him talking the powerup. Because if you don't know that the oppo took it, you have no idea how to time that powerup anymore. And timing is a key-skill in this mod (which i like very much). Of course the really big maps make the sound useless (there is one huge map at the moment with mountains and a lake in the middle that makes even the loudest sound you could implement on powerup inaudible and that isn't good, at least not from a competitive POV)
Hey, this is allready fixed here at Nadeo, and will be in next update (data update, not only .exe).
Good to know! :thumbsup: Any idea when the update will be out?
xbx
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by xbx »

Hofix release:

We just made a small update to fix a couple of issues:
  • Fixed a few performance bugs (when there were many players on the map)
  • fixed stadium camera 2
  • fixed in-game mediatracker camera changes
  • fixed running the game in steam offline mode.
  • updated translations
  • and a few other smaller glitches...
riolu

Post by riolu »

Good to see the old camera 2 back. But where's the new camera 2? :/
Oh, and thanks for fixing the engine sounds at high RPM, sounds much better now. :thumbsup:
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

xbx wrote:Hofix release:
[*] fixed in-game mediatracker camera changes
I don't know if this is referring to this? >>>

There is still rotation when switching between forced cameras while driving.
fng_thatoneguy

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

Is Nadeo going to fix the hyperlink defect with the in-game chat, where the link is broken if it takes up more than one line?

Return to “Shootmania”