- View bob reduction: Great great feature. Smoother game play feel. It's maybe a small thing to you to implement, but it's impact is felt through all the games played.
- Crosshair in replay: Again same as above. Small thing to implement, but highly desirable. Customized crosshair would be nice for movie makers though. Why it took some years to implement this, I can only imagine it took a few lines of code? :p
- Stamina use: I haven't exactly felt the penalty of misuse because I have pretty good stamina control anyway. For a newer player they will waste all their stamina in a moment of miss timing it though, but, it's pretty okay. I haven't been able to do as much sharp turning with it for some reason which is a little bit of a negative but overall I have a ...
- WJ/Jump/or something increase: You said WJ height is increased but something is different with the mechanics in jumping around also. I welcome the WJ increase because it took a slight hit from the previous patch mechanic, progressive. So it's back to a good level now. But Jump? If I jump into a window it is as if I glide over the top of the ledge and sometimes come out the other side.
If it is a jump buff, okay. But maybe it is a slight change with gravity and how stamina control interacts with how you glide from one surface to another. I.e. that "Power Up!: no longer stick when using stamina just before landing"
From this part, you appear to glide around a bit more as if your stamina before landing means you stay in the air a bit longer. Which means sometimes I will fly over an object as opposed to landing on it (like a window ledge).
-" Power Up!: Loss of stamina if falling quickly on the ground" - I have not found what this means yet. Unless it is just the reason why you waste stamina if you activate it too soon before landing, but nothing to do with speed.
- Front & Back flip: I welcome anything fun & new, even if it's a monkey sounding flip mechanic. Match making will thus become the new minijump spam macro for a lot of players where they will just bind Q/Jump and spam it like beta2 minijumps around to put you off. It doesn't bother me that much but it might others.
- I don't find any difference with Freelook compared to MP3 1.0
- Sound: you changed the sound! This is sacrilege... us competitors have a sanctuary with sound, any change is messing with fire. The further a player away is, the muddier the sound is. So distance wise, we hear less. Close and around it sounds about the same.
Overall it means I play smoother, feel less impeded by objects, feel less impeded by less view bob movement, feel more fluid if I fly around a map and actually 2 other things; Performance increase? I had smoother frames on paladin&Ys yesterday. Maybe because I re-installed windows, maybe because patch. Anyway, good stuff.
Win7x64Ulti, i7 870, 8gb Geil, ASRock P55 Extreme4, AMD 7950