Remove Falling Damage

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

novationx
Posts: 2723
Joined: 10 Aug 2013, 22:33

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by novationx » 19 Aug 2014, 22:13

adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".


OFF-TOPIC:
I really hope NADEO will start this PowerUp soon. Its sound really interesting & I hope they have the courage to maybe make some drastic changes. I know a lot of people will complain at first, but deep in our hearts we all know that Elite isnt finished. Its too simple.

It will also be hard because ESWC is coming up, but that doesnt mean they/we cant already start thinking about improving current modes.

I suggest pushing updates to Elite EXP would be nice to let people ,that wanna help , help.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

User avatar
kadaz
Posts: 371
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 23:34
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by kadaz » 19 Aug 2014, 23:45

novationx wrote:adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".
That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
US: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm Not in Service
EU: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm Out of Order

novationx
Posts: 2723
Joined: 10 Aug 2013, 22:33

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by novationx » 20 Aug 2014, 00:50

kadaz wrote:
novationx wrote:adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".
That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
Uhu
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

rexin99
Posts: 18
Joined: 04 Jul 2014, 18:25

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by rexin99 » 20 Aug 2014, 06:38

kadaz wrote:
novationx wrote:adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".
That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
Could someone please explain... :S

User avatar
kadaz
Posts: 371
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 23:34
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by kadaz » 20 Aug 2014, 08:35

novationx wrote:
kadaz wrote:
novationx wrote:adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".
That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
Uhu
Basically hes having a "uhu" moment, I believe, of his own kind expression.. regard. novationx does not agree that falling damage damage adds variation to the game. Yet being a fact.. like so, adding chocolate chips to the cookie batch does add variation, weather you like chocolate or not, or even if your allergic to it.

I told him friendly, weather it is likeable or not, or still agree to force off damage, I think it should be a game mode script option, so everyone can decide when they go to the server and play whatever game script mode
they like best. I think the same with idea with self-damage, or teamplay hit allowances.

No offense novationx/killaprodtm, its just a game, and they could also add suction caps to the players rigorous handgear and shootmania man could climb down and up wall too, or to give them a grapple belt to send spike enabled hook into the dirt, and have people lower themselves down into the hold and repelled themselves back up. I so recommend that they have climbing mesh, like those army type ones and we can climb back up or down like we please, or have block wall edges that would allow a player to bounce down and then jump back up, like they do have, or to slide down, left or right and further on down the hole, make a little small hook to skip past offzone too, or place a grill over it. IDK, what does work, you decide, design the map or add an opinion the designers box.

Like so, it's a builder thing for gamer feasibility, makes it challenging, and thats what I like best.
US: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm Not in Service
EU: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm Out of Order

User avatar
UrinStein
Posts: 304
Joined: 29 Feb 2012, 12:18
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by UrinStein » 20 Aug 2014, 11:53

rexin99 wrote:
kadaz wrote:
novationx wrote:adding falling damage isnt "adding more variation to the game".
That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
Could someone please explain... :S
Dude I don't even try anymore to read what he posts in the forum. No one understands.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English

novationx
Posts: 2723
Joined: 10 Aug 2013, 22:33

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by novationx » 20 Aug 2014, 11:59

ahahahha urinstein xD
Yes, thats why I did "uhu". Cant understand what he's saying :shock:
Last edited by novationx on 20 Aug 2014, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

User avatar
kadaz
Posts: 371
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 23:34
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by kadaz » 20 Aug 2014, 12:45

Thats rude guys, and I know I speak intelligent English, I think you need to relearn your value of considerations so others can see how your opinion about certain matters actually do matter, rather than just feeding a toss out because your too lazy to reply with a understandable remark that would have you be agreeable, point made.

Basically this type of immature behavior... you say, we just ignore the guy because he doesn't go with what we say, no matter the reason, he obviously not going to back us up, and he always puts us on the point, so do him over, so we can just pretend he doesn't make any sense, and we continue to play our little game to down with the rest of what he says, and then take over back the rest of the post thread...

Meanwhile you make yourselves stand out like a butch of fools. You just had to do it, again, grow up guys. :(

In other words your saying.. get over it, it's our bitch rant, and leave us alone. :roll:

For once, just say the right thing, and continue with the good behavior. 8-)

I want my shootmania man to run around in bare feet, and maybe that will falling damage cost more. :D
US: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm Not in Service
EU: Meltdown Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm Out of Order

novationx
Posts: 2723
Joined: 10 Aug 2013, 22:33

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by novationx » 20 Aug 2014, 13:33

kadaz wrote: Basically this type of immature behavior... you say, we just ignore the guy because he doesn't go with what we say, no matter the reason, he obviously not going to back us up, and he always puts us on the point, so do him over, so we can just pretend he doesn't make any sense, and we continue to play our little game to down with the rest of what he says, and then take over back the rest of the post thread...
U can have ur opinion. We have ours. Just like with every other topic in life. I ignore you because I cant understand 1 word you're saying. ( Which is completeeeeeely different from what you're claiming here in this quote. )
And dont think I dont ---TRY--- to read your replies bro, cuz I do.

Also, Im pretty sure that in "Intelligent English" they have a "point - ." at the end of sentences. You just make 7lines paragraphs with commas everwhere.... and then complain we ignore you. The same happens in ur other topics bro.
Ez to put the blame on us, but try to write 1 normal sentence please. Thanks a lot.

Ur also talking about attitude but ur the only one calling us names such as : grow up, bunch of fools & bitches.
:oops:
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

User avatar
Omnixor
Translator
Translator
Posts: 2959
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 17:07
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Remove Falling Damage

Post by Omnixor » 20 Aug 2014, 13:49

kadaz wrote:intelligent English
kadaz wrote:weather it is likeable or not
kadaz wrote:your saying
I can't take you seriously, sorry.
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -

Post Reply

Return to “Shootmania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests