Matchmaking: bug reports

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Rots
Translator
Translator

Re: Matchmaking: bug reports

Post by Rots »

Anyway, you can press F1 later on the votation... and your vote will be changed It happens to me too...
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
novationx

Post by novationx »

0 players @ 2PM...

Edit : 3PM*
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
novationx

Post by novationx »

Joined as first player in the lobby!
"Played" 20minutes - A L O N E
Others slowly join and ofcourse the first match starts without me
I get in a game 10min later
To then have a player with 50K ping, making everything snap/lag.

Why can 1 player ruin the game for all NADEO????
How does SnapMax work NADEO?

After 2rounds he gets kicked
Next game this player is back in our match so we lose 2 rounds again and kick him again
A sub joins, gets insulted and leaves

So after 30min of waiting I lost 2 shit matches 2v3!

Why even update? This game is perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thx: :3

OFF TOPIC :
I have 25 000 wins and I have games with snap over 200 every day, but not once in my entire life I saw somebody being kicked because of SnapMax. Nor did I ever read anything about snapmax and its effects on this forum. Does it actually work NADEO? And if so, what does it do? Does it kick the player or what? Thank you for your reply.

In 2000 when I was playing CS1.5 people got auto-kicked when they were lagging. Is that so frikking hard to do?
I got 1 laser so I'd like to shoot it accurately rather than warping around like a clown. Connection is everything in a FPS-game... I rather punish 1 player ( by auto-kicking him ) than to decrease the gaming-quality of all others... how is that not logical for you?
novationx

Post by novationx »

Dear NADEO,

First of all : Your game is AWESOME! However, there is some work to be done :

Going to windows makes my game crash! How is this not "hotfix-worthy"? ( Teammates confirmed )
So basically : I cant play with music, I cant quickly go on Skype or FB and talk with my girl... I cant go on Steam to talk with some friends ( Using the mp-buddylist obviously is out of the question because it does , also, not work.)

All I can do is stay ingame, even when I'm spectating. Obviously sometimes you have to go windows and voila my game crashes.

Reconnecting to my match is unfortunately impossible because of some error I get with a number(!!!!). I cant even know what error it is, so I can not even fix it myself. And waiting for a fakking reply of you guys for ShootMania is useless ( TMT ftw atm )
If I"d have to take a guess : the game thinks I'm still in my match when obviously I'm not.
So yeah, I have to wait until that specific match is over and then pray for the almighty Hylis-code to not give me a suspension à la random.

So yeah.... I'm not pleased with this and I'd appreciate a fix, so I can enjoy this game in peace, with some music. :thx:

I sincerely hope you can grasp the gravitity of this problem. It's huge, yet nothing has been done and will be done ( in the near future that is. ) MatchMaking is nothing close to satisfactory ( imo ) and I dont enjoy it one bit. Unfortunately it's the only thing you can do to play Elite nowadays.

EDIT : 2min suspension :yes:
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

There is no need to pray and be sarcastic. So, since Novationx does not seem to understand that hotfix is not in the current process, I will invite him to come back when it is.
lebossnico1001

Post by lebossnico1001 »

Hylis wrote:There is no need to pray and be sarcastic. So, since Novationx does not seem to understand that hotfix is not in the current process, I will invite him to come back when it is.
Ehm... An HotFix now is really important if you don't want to see your game dying.
I talked to alinoa about maniaplanet and I wan happy with she said to me.
Back at home I see this... Oh ok, so we're f*****.
I test TMT and I was happy with this fun game but I'm gonna repeat it : This strategy does not work.
Maybe it is UBISOFT that give a pressure I don't know and ofc, you will never give us an answer...

"j'étais à fond dans trackmania, mais promis, dans deux mois je me remets sur Shootmania" (I was only focused on Trackmania but I promise, in 2 month I come back on Shootmania).

Amen
hackie

Post by hackie »

Hylis wrote:There is no need to pray and be sarcastic. So, since Novationx does not seem to understand that hotfix is not in the current process, I will invite him to come back when it is.
Sure , these are the answers we all been waiting for.

hmmm ... no comment.
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

hackie wrote:
Sure , these are the answers we all been waiting for.

hmmm ... no comment.
With all respect of both sides, but what should nadeo answer? "We will work on it and it should be fixed with the next update", "We are working on TMT atm, we try to improve this next year" [...]
The comment from Hylis is not really professional, but you can be sure, that nadeo already saw this topic. But the "priority" is not here for the moment.
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

Join a match as substitute, score "3-6", when I join score 3-7.
Def round already started, i'm not playing, score 3-8.
We win attack, (I wasn't playing) 4-8.
Def round, I hit 2 rockets, successfully defended, score 5-8.
Not attacking and attack lost 5-9, match over.

5 minutes, loadings, 1 round, 2 rockets, -200lp, mm broken. Bring back TMO ladder.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006

Return to “Shootmania”