Matchmaking: Ubisoft EU GOLD+SILVER Elite Lobby

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Livert

Re: Matchmaking: Ubisoft EU GOLD+SILVER Elite Lobby

Post by Livert » 06 May 2015, 16:50

Try it again please. I tried to copy the options from another lobby map and can´t find a difference anymore now...

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim » 07 May 2015, 09:42

All good, the map is on the lobby :thumbsup:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)

Livert

Post by Livert » 07 May 2015, 15:52

gouxim wrote:All good, the map is on the lobby :thumbsup:
Thanks for the your patience^^ Hopefully I can reproduce it if I´ll build another one^^"

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim » 07 May 2015, 16:20

:pop:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)

Livert

Post by Livert » 09 May 2015, 17:33

Treasure Island and Castelito are not up to date... Please update them... Also check YS cause those 3 maps were updated on MX almost simultaniously so most likely it won´t be up to date, either.

The download links remain unchanged.

novationx

Post by novationx » 09 May 2015, 18:42

I played them and they were up2date. Weird. Maybe some servers havent gotten the update?
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

Livert

Post by Livert » 10 May 2015, 16:38

Just played YS and it isn´t up to date either.

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim » 11 May 2015, 09:03

All european servers are up to date, and were restarted recently (less than 4 days ago). I compared the md5 of the file on server and from MX for one of the maps (treasure island), and it's the same. Are you sure they're not up to date? What makes you say that?

Livert

Post by Livert » 11 May 2015, 17:57

I built Treasure Island and helped working on Castelito and YS so I know the maps pretty well. I played all 3 of them on matchmaking this weekend and they were not the same versions that are currently played in CPlay Series. Trust me I can see the difference ;)

For example the old version of Castelito had standard textures and the up-to-date version uses the Beta2 texture mod. Of course that´s not a change which makes a difference in gameplay but I just wanted to point out a very obvious way to see the difference between the 2 versions. The changes inside of the maps are of course a little harder to explain^^

Castelito and YS were definately not up to date. The change between the 2 versions of Treasure Island was very small so maybe I just saw it wrong (which would be a little embarrissing and I don´t think that I did :D)

EDIT: Just downloaded Treasure Island and YS from MX and the version I found there weren´t the versions which I played on the MM server last weekend.

EDIT 2: Currently playing on Matchserver 9 and YS and Treasure Island are up to date here... So I guess I´ll just keep an eye on it...

Return to “Shootmania”