SHOOTMANIA ELITE WORLD CUP WITH PARAGON ESPORTS

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

SHOOTMANIA ELITE WORLD CUP WITH PARAGON ESPORTS

Post by Alinoa »

Here is an annoucement from ESWC for Shootmania:
The ESWC is pleased to partner with Paragon eSports to produce the Shootmania Elite World Cup 2015 and to gather one more time the Shootmania community at the Paris Games Week. This tournament will start online to end with four teams offline in Paris and a Grand Final on the ESWC main stage. A total of $10,000 will reward the best players :
1. $4,000
2. $3,000
3. $2,000
4. $1,000
The registration to the Shootmania Elite World Cup is open on Paragon League website to any international team. The tournament will be played online in a double elimination bracket on October 16th and 17th until the winner and the loser bracket finals. The four last matches of the bracket will be played offline on October 28th and 29th.
Paragon League created a special mappack for the tournament composed of the following maps:
Valiant
Rust by Livert
Versace
Valley of the Damned
AOD
Awaken
Old Sun
Spitfire
Castelito
Direct link from ESWC here: http://www.eswc.com/en/news/shootmania- ... -esports/1

GL to all and HF :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alexey85

Re: SHOOTMANIA ELITE WORLD CUP WITH PARAGON ESPORTS

Post by Alexey85 »

It's on!
Last edited by Alexey85 on 17 Oct 2015, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Post by djhubertus »

30 matches live, you can watch only 1 stream because f**k you.

I really wonder how ghosting can change the gameplay since it's so easy to spot players in Elite...
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib
plopp

Post by plopp »

I really wonder how a wallhack can change the gameplay since it's so easy to spot players in Elite...

It's not only about telling where the enemy is. It's also about telling where the enemy is looking and where he's moving. No delay spectating in a $10,000 tournament? Good idea!
novationx

Post by novationx »

plopp wrote:I really wonder how a wallhack can change the gameplay since it's so easy to spot players in Elite...

It's not only about telling where the enemy is. It's also about telling where the enemy is looking and where he's moving. No delay spectating in a $10,000 tournament? Good idea!
:clap: exactly what i thought.
Ghosting can give a team a serious advantage. And all matches were streamed the 2nd day. That's 6h of SM just for you.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Xenome77

Post by Xenome77 »

Not all match :)
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

Didn't they do a stream delay like for 1 min or so? Or you mean it was open for spectating in game for everyone?
novationx

Post by novationx »

Alexey85 wrote:Didn't they do a stream delay like for 1 min or so? Or you mean it was open for spectating in game for everyone?
Paragon made it impossible to spectate. You could only follow the stream. This all makes sense to me.
But normally ( non-eswc cups) you can spectate whatever you want, directly ingame.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

novationx wrote:
Alexey85 wrote:Didn't they do a stream delay like for 1 min or so? Or you mean it was open for spectating in game for everyone?
Paragon made it impossible to spectate. You could only follow the stream. This all makes sense to me.
So in ESWC qualifiers there was no problem? I was worried because djhubertus mentions ghosting and plopp saying this:
plopp wrote:[...]No delay spectating in a $10,000 tournament? Good idea!
Maybe I misunderstood something.

But this is not ideal:
novationx wrote:[...] But normally ( non-eswc cups) you can spectate whatever you want, directly ingame.

Return to “Shootmania”