DEMO ACCOUNTS

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

shootmaniain2k17

DEMO ACCOUNTS

Post by shootmaniain2k17 »

they [are less good than before] and here are the main reasons:
Problem: You can't use the in-game chat which is pretty bs for new players which are not familiar with the game and want to ask for adives or make out new friends.

Answer delivered by Master Mind: Back when mp3 was still going on you were able to explore the whole world of shootmania for a limited time

Problem: You can't acces any server and only random gamemodes.

Answer: Same as above
tcq

Re: DEMO ACCOUNTS

Post by tcq »

Buy the full game/the title you want to play => Problem solved.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

I agree they have to buy the game indeed.
But how to communicate with those players and convince them they should buy the game? How you can show them that this community is the best and can help them in any question they have ?

I was driving some channels this morning and found out that it was like driving on a empty server. No chat, no cheering for a good result, no questions on how to drive a map, no explaining nothing. Imo there should be some kind of communication possible, even if it is limited.

Therefore i plea indeed for some kind of communication to help new players and convince them they want this game and that they want this community!
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

HaagseSmurf wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 17:03 I was driving some channels this morning and found out that it was like driving on a empty server. No chat, no cheering for a good result, no questions on how to drive a map, no explaining nothing. Imo there should be some kind of communication possible, even if it is limited.
+1
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike »

undef.de wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 17:11
HaagseSmurf wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 17:03 I was driving some channels this morning and found out that it was like driving on a empty server. No chat, no cheering for a good result, no questions on how to drive a map, no explaining nothing. Imo there should be some kind of communication possible, even if it is limited.
+1
+14ZS24

I don't own Stadium and it's quite frustrating when a player don't understand the Chase mode rules. Even when you do a faceplant, you can't apologize and say "sorry". When someone do a faceplant and says "sorry" you can't say "np" so it makes quite a cold atmosphere on the server (Don't know if it's the right word to describe my feeling). As HaagseSmurf said, it's like the server has no players. It's not pleasant and I don't think this small restriction will help Nadeo to gain premium players.

I'd appreciate if a Nadeo crew member can answer (even quickly) to this topic.
Image Image
shootmaniain2k17

HaagseSmurf wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 17:03 I agree they have to buy the game indeed.
But how to communicate with those players and convince them they should buy the game? How you can show them that this community is the best and can help them in any question they have ?

I was driving some channels this morning and found out that it was like driving on a empty server. No chat, no cheering for a good result, no questions on how to drive a map, no explaining nothing. Imo there should be some kind of communication possible, even if it is limited.

Therefore i plea indeed for some kind of communication to help new players and convince them they want this game and that they want this community!
tbh i don't know why to limit the chat at all. I know theire have been problems with trolls in the past but you can probably add a server plugin to start a local mute vote
shootmaniain2k17

tcq wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 16:52 Buy the full game/the title you want to play => Problem solved.
i understand your point and tbh it's not about me. I own a fullversion of the game but like Haagse mentioned below you need to know the community you want to be part of. And it could be quiet frustrating aswell if you'r stuck with the same issue again and again and can't ask for help or even make out new friends
tcq

Post by tcq »

Actually, I think we are having this discussion in two separate threads at the same time.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

tcq wrote: 07 Jun 2017, 13:55 Actually, I think we are having this discussion in two separate threads at the same time.
Looks like... Please continue discussion in the topic referred by tcq :arrow: closed here.
Thanks for your understanding :)

Return to “Shootmania”