Missing modes

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alexey85

Missing modes

Post by Alexey85 »

It has been about 1.5 months since MP4. Many official modes went missing for days or weeks since the update. There is no any kind of 1v1 in the game now, 1v1 was present just for 2-3 weeks sine MP4 is out. Instagib mode was never available for 1.5 months. Nadeo, you have demonstrated that you rely on community for your own modes entirely and completely but the outcome is unacceptable. It is relatively easy for you as company to setup servers, you have done this many times before, you do this for channels now. Or you can still rely on community but first make sure that community is capable of and committed to provide serves for your modes and make sure their servers are up and working with new update before releasing the update publicly. It's an industry standard - you support your game, you provide serves for your modes. Yet you rather alienate good portion of your very patient and loyal customers rather than do such a simple thing. I hope you change your attitude soon or before MP5, if it happens, otherwise what's the point of all this effort if you keep shooting yourself in the foot.
djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Re: Missing modes

Post by djhubertus »

Nadeo will never host a custom mode in channels on their own. You need to make it. If You want instagib, build instagib channel etc.
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib
Alexey85

Re: Missing modes

Post by Alexey85 »

I'm not talking about channels or custom modes. When I say modes are missing, I mean missing from the game entirely, not just in channels. In early days there was instagib mode not from Steffeen, I think it was an official one. Am I mistaken about it? But my point stands regardless because the game doesn't have 1v1 at all and Nadeo has shown they couldn't care less if their own modes are available to play or not.

Return to “Shootmania”