No Titlepacks after update

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

janfo

No Titlepacks after update

Post by janfo »

Me and some others using steam version dont have any Titlepack anymore since update.
So we cant play.. is this a known issue and when is there going to be an update that fixes this?

thanks in advance!
bspeedn

Re: No Titlepacks after update

Post by bspeedn »

I got the same problem.

Tried to reinstall the game, but now when i try launching the game, it keeps shutting down in the middle.

Hope for some advice!
janfo

Post by janfo »

The Only information I could get is that they are first releasing the update for standalone and then on steam..
I think that is the problem, but I assume many players that dont know this think they have some problem and try everything like reinstalling etc.

Probably its fixed when the update is ready on steam, but would be nice to know if my info is correct

for the future:
can you let people know about upcoming updates, when you're planning them? Cause we have also things like league, cups etc. planned
network

Post by network »

Hey guys,

I also have issues with the titles, but for my part, it keeps downloading them to infinite while I try to download the update:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42144

:|
killerboye

Post by killerboye »

Steam update is there, it's only like 45 MB. Then when you start up the game, MP throws a large update (I'm guessing redownloading the whole pack). Now everything works again. Titlepacks are back for me.

Return to “Shootmania”