A Question about Dungeons.

Discuss everything related to Questmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

Solon001

A Question about Dungeons.

Post by Solon001 »

Okay, set the scene, your in a typical RPG Dungeon, Stone slab lined corridors and rooms, lit torches mounted on the walls, echoing sounds throughout. How boring would that get when every dungeon looks the same aesthetically. this is why i propose "Enchanted realms" Every time you reach down a floor, a new map is loaded and each map will have a different realm inside. for instance, you could be inside a volcano one minute then as you progress to the next floor, you're underwater. or in a meadow. etc.
See car Race, See car overtake, See car drive over boost, see car rocket towards ramp, see car fly through the air, see conveniently placed building, see car hit building, sorry car.
krone6

Re: A Question about Dungeons.

Post by krone6 »

Seeing that nadeo has dynamically different environments i'm sure they'll make shoot and questmania different too.
http://trackmaniaracers.com
My up and coming trackmania 2 canyon team. Intentions on expanding to all nadeo games eventually.

Feel free to come in and say hi, it's a casual and laid back team. If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me.

Return to “Questmania”